|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 17 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge discover about an accident from the previous year?
(a) Mitrofan Petrov is the leader of the nut stealers and caused the accident.
(b) The wrong man is in jail for last year's accident.
(c) Grigoriev is the one behind it all.
(d) The derailment is caused by the village people taking the nuts.
2. What special gift did Nikolai have as a monk?
(a) Keeping the novices quiet and respectful.
(b) Have a good rapport with everyone.
(c) Writing sermons.
(d) Writing akathists.
3. What is Stepan studying?
(b) Russian literature.
4. To whom does Vanka write to on Christmas Eve?
(a) His old miss.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What do Stepanych and his wife discuss every morning?
(b) His health and their son.
(c) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling overtakes Kovrin to the point that it worries him?
2. What happens to Vassily Sergeich's family?
3. What does it take for Olga to get over Ryabovsky?
4. The condition of Stepan and Anyuta's room can be described as __________.
5. Whom does Varka see in her dreams?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)