|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Nevyrazimov writing a letter?
(a) His parents.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boss.
2. What does Katya suggest to Stepanych?
(a) For him to sponsor her pursuits in theater.
(b) That he should get some open air at the Caucasus.
(c) For him to leave his family.
(d) To go see a dentist.
3. On what holiday does Nevyrazimov volunteer to work on?
(c) Good Friday.
4. What does it take for Olga to get over Ryabovsky?
(a) Osip becomes famous.
(b) Seeing Ryabovsky with another woman.
(c) Ryabovsky is denied an art show.
(d) Olga gets to know him and is bored.
5. In "Ward No. 6", who is Nikita?
(a) The hall porter.
(b) The caretaker.
(c) The assistant doctor.
(d) One of the patients of Ward No. 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a panikhida?
2. What is constantly on Nikolai Stepanych's mind?
3. What is Ivan Cherviakov watching when he sneezes on the man in front of him?
4. The condition of Stepan and Anyuta's room can be described as __________.
5. What does the black monk tell Kovrin about his presence?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)