|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it take for Olga to get over Ryabovsky?
(a) Osip becomes famous.
(b) Olga gets to know him and is bored.
(c) Ryabovsky is denied an art show.
(d) Seeing Ryabovsky with another woman.
2. What does Ivan Gromov suffer from?
(c) Bipolar disorder.
3. Why does Grigoriev steal a nut?
(a) To use as a sinker.
(b) For fun.
(c) He was dared to by a friend.
(d) To see if he could.
4. In "The Fidget", Osip Dymov is __________.
(b) Socially insufferable.
(d) A celebrity.
5. On what holiday does Nevyrazimov volunteer to work on?
(c) Good Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at Pelageya's cottage on Easter?
2. What do Nevyrazimov and Paramon hear through the vents?
3. The university Stepanych works at can be described as __________.
4. Whom does Varka see in her dreams?
5. What is Dr. Yefimych's true passion?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)