|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Boring Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge think of Grigoriev?
(a) He believes Grigoriev is a liar.
(b) He thinks highly of the man but not his actions.
(c) He feels pity for the poor fellow.
(d) He thinks Grigoriev is mentally unstable.
2. What do Nevyrazimov and Paramon hear through the vents?
(a) Children playing.
(b) Church bells and carriages.
(c) A carriage crash.
3. What is it about Mr. Gnekker that worries Nikolai Stepanych?
(a) That he is not handsome enough for his Liza.
(b) That he may be a sponger.
(c) That he is a con artist.
(d) That he may be too rich for their blood.
4. In whom does Ieronym see his friend Nikolai?
(a) A woman on the ferry.
(b) The archimandrite.
(c) A merchant.
(d) The narrator.
5. Why does Grigoriev steal a nut?
(a) To use as a sinker.
(b) He was dared to by a friend.
(c) To see if he could.
(d) For fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Varka do finally to get some sleep?
2. The university Stepanych works at can be described as __________.
3. Why is Varka happy to fetch the firewood?
4. To whom does Vanka write to on Christmas Eve?
5. How does Yegor describe himself?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)