|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stepanych and his wife discuss every morning?
(b) The weather.
(d) His health and their son.
2. What is strange about Belikov in "The Man in a Case"?
(a) He dislikes sunny weather.
(b) He talks aloud to himself.
(c) He suffers from paranoia.
(d) He covers himself extensively.
3. What is so different about Anna from the other women Gurov usually meets?
(a) Anna is older than usual.
(b) Anna is young and inexperienced.
(c) Anna is from the countryside.
(d) Anna is plainer looking.
4. Why does Zhenya discontinue seeing the artist?
(a) Her mother disapproves.
(b) Zhenya is too busy with politics.
(c) The artist moves away.
(d) Lida disapproves.
5. What is most important to Lida Volchaninova?
(a) Having children.
(b) Local politics and helping the needy.
(c) Providing for her mother and sister.
(d) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrangement do Gurov and Anna make to continue seeing each other?
2. What brings Anna back home to her husband?
3. Why haven't Vasilisa and her husband received any word from Yefimya?
4. What is constantly on Nikolai Stepanych's mind?
5. Where do Dmitri Gurov and the lady with the dog first meet?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)