|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
2. Whose son does Quirinus meet behind the red gate in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
3. To whose garden does the King take Jack in "Goblin Lake"?
4. What does the protagonist lose which holds his evidence in "The Cult of the Nose"?
5. How many times does Martin stab Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the trial in "The Therapist." Who is the prosecuting attorney?
This section contains 1,209 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)