|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stabs Martin Kobel in the library in "The Therapist"?
2. For what winemaker does Quirinus work in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
(a) Don Popitano.
(b) Don Carlotta.
(c) Don Giovanni.
(d) Don Maria.
3. Who holds the current job description of Museum Effects Specialist in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
(a) Andrew Sorenson.
(b) Leonard Scopes.
(c) Robbie Smith.
(d) Elwood Jackson.
4. Who is Caroleen's twin sister in "Parallel Lines"?
5. Leonard has what is left of the film footage of the maiden flight stored in what substance in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
(b) Citric acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writer in "A Life In Fictions" asks his muse about writing an epic novel with her as the central character. After thinking about it, she agrees under what one condition?
2. Who lost his wife to breast cancer four years earlier in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
3. What does the protagonist lose which holds his evidence in "The Cult of the Nose"?
4. What creatures does Lief claim to see outside the spacecraft in "Leif in the Wind"?
5. In what town does "Land Of The Lost" take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the objective of the cashier in "Land Of The Lost"?
2. What does Ava consider about her pregnancy in the beginning of "Let the Past Begin"?
3. What bizarre events take place in the beginning of "Parallel Lines"?
4. Who does Quirinus first murder in "The Devil On The Staircase"? Why?
5. What happens when the attache leaves the war in "The Cult Of The Nose"?
6. What does Dr. Kobel do when Annabelle answers her door in "The Therapist"?
7. Where did Quirinus go to work after his father's death in "The Devil On The Staircase"? Who does he become infatuated with?
8. What do Lief's crew mates think of his behavior in "Leif In The Wind"? Where is the story set?
9. Where does Quirinus go after committing murder in "The Devil On The Staircase"? Who does he meet there?
10. What had Maggie Blevin been in charge of at the museum in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"? Who remembers her in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)