|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes Rex to lose his compass completely in "Stories"?
(a) James Arwell's.
(b) Susan Walter's.
(c) Sonny James'.
(d) Chick Archer's.
2. What is Ava Malcolm's profession in "Let The Past Begin"?
(c) Road crew worker.
3. How many times does Martin stab Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
4. The film footage of the maiden flight in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon" was created in what year?
5. What prosecutor is tasked with the case against Kobel in "The Therapist"?
(a) Glenn Hollow.
(b) James Harnwell.
(c) Michael Smith.
(d) Gary Holsclaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quirinus receive as a token of his heroism in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
2. Who does Quirinus say killed Dora in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
3. What is Annabelle's last name in "The Therapist"?
4. Caroleen is about to turn how old in "Parallel Lines"?
5. What is the real reason Quirinus moves from the area in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Quirinus go after committing murder in "The Devil On The Staircase"? Who does he meet there?
2. How does Lief attempt to return to the planet in "Leif In The Wind"?
3. What does Dr. Kobel believe Annabelle is under the influence of in "The Therapist"? Where does he follow her?
4. What is the objective of the cashier in "Land Of The Lost"?
5. How does Caroleen feel when she understands her sister's true objective in "Parallel Lines"?
6. How did Arlette "steal" Yvonne's first husband in "Unwell"?
7. How is Nicholas Walker described in "Human Intelligence"? How long has he been on Earth?
8. Who does Quirinus first murder in "The Devil On The Staircase"? Why?
9. What does Dr. Kobel do when Annabelle answers her door in "The Therapist"?
10. What bizarre events take place in the beginning of "Parallel Lines"?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)