|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas find when he visits his brother's restaurant in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) It was plowed down.
(b) It has disappeared.
(c) It is surrounded by blue light.
(d) It is engulfed in flames.
2. Where is the cave which Calum MacInnes is asked to guide someone in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) The Sunny Isle.
(b) Mount Eversmore.
(c) The Misty Isle.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
3. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) Her dress.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A rope.
(d) Her hair.
4. Who does Adeline intend to shoot but miss in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
5. What park is the opening setting for "Unbelief"?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Jackson Park.
(c) Bryant Park.
(d) Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juvenal do once he finds the pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. What sorority is going through rush week in "Loser"?
3. What is the name of Deel's wife in "The Stars are Falling"?
4. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
5. When does Juvenal's business operate in "Juvenal Nyx"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the men described in the beginning of "Unbelief"? What interaction do they have?
2. Who gives Juvenal his name in "Juvenal Nyx"? How are their encounters described?
3. What does Killheffer believe the world is made of in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"? What does he offer Dex?
4. What is the setting of "Mallon The Guru"? What sign comes to Mallon upon entering the village?
5. Where do the villagers take Mallon in "Mallon The Guru"? What do they ask him to do?
6. How is the relationship between Deel and his family described in the beginning of "The Stars are Falling"?
7. How is the fisherman described in "Catch and Release"?
8. How were the brothers of "Fossil-Figures" described upon their birth?
9. How does the dwarf trick Calum in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? Why?
10. Describe the funeral in "Weights and Measures." What does Sarah do at the funeral?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)