|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sorority is going through rush week in "Loser"?
(a) Delta Zeta.
(b) Phi Beta.
(c) Zeta Delt.
(d) Phi Kappa.
2. What falls from the sky, landing at Mallon's feet when he enters the village in "Mallon The Guru"?
(a) A dead blue jay.
(b) A dead eagle.
(c) A dead hawk.
(d) A dead crow.
3. What is the protagonist's wife's name in "Blood"?
4. What did Edgar study in school in "Fossil-Figures"?
5. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
(a) Goblin Reservoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
2. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
3. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
4. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" as they existed in the womb. Who was larger?
2. Where does Abe go after Sarah leaves him in "Weights and Measures"?
3. What leads to the reuniting of the brothers in "Fossil-Figures"? How do they die?
4. How does the dwarf trick Calum in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? Why?
5. How are Abe and Sarah described in the beginning of "Weights and Measures"?
6. How does Killheffer end up shot in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"? Where do Dex and Adeline go?
7. How are the pledges described in the story "Loser"?
8. How is the relationship between Deel and his family described in the beginning of "The Stars are Falling"?
9. How does Juvenal meet Iridia in "Juvenal Nyx"? What impact does this encounter have on him?
10. Why does Thor enlist Lukas' help in "Wildfire in Manhattan"? What does Lukas do?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)