|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who challenges Juvenal to find her pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Maya Denomoa.
(b) Madame Dempuri.
(c) Mahey X Demola.
(d) Menutia X Dentura.
2. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
3. The protagonist of "Catch and Release" is a fisherman and what?
(c) Serial killer.
4. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
(c) New York.
5. Who tells Lukas that an Aspect of Sol lives in Manhattan in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village which Mallon and his guru are told to leave and never return to in "Mallon The Guru"?
2. Who does Adeline intend to shoot but miss in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. Where are the pledges taken by bus in "Loser"?
4. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
5. What is the name of the woman who the fisherman buys drinks for at the roadhouse in "Catch and Release"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" as they existed in the womb. Who was larger?
2. What are the last two secrets of the dwarf in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? How does he leave Calum?
3. How is the relationship between Deel and his family described in the beginning of "The Stars are Falling"?
4. How are Abe and Sarah described in the beginning of "Weights and Measures"?
5. What does Tom confess to Deel while hunting in "The Stars are Falling"? What happens next?
6. How does Juvenal meet Iridia in "Juvenal Nyx"? What impact does this encounter have on him?
7. How does the dwarf trick Calum in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? Why?
8. What dates does the diary span in "Samantha's Diary"? What gifts did Samantha receive?
9. What conversation do Calum and the dwarf have while walking in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
10. Where does Abe go after Sarah leaves him in "Weights and Measures"?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)