|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village which Mallon and his guru are told to leave and never return to in "Mallon The Guru"?
2. What holiday is it the next morning in the story "Unbelief"?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
(a) A medical workup.
(b) His doctor's number.
(c) A prescription.
(d) $10 bill.
4. What color shirts do the pledges wear in "Loser"?
5. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the old woman who wins the game in "Loser"?
2. Dex and Adeline dance at a fancy establishment until who arrives in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. When the stranger leaves Calum trapped on a ledge in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains," he tells him he will return when?
4. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
5. What does Juvenal do once he finds the pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Abe go after Sarah leaves him in "Weights and Measures"?
2. What is Lukas the god over in "Wildfire in Manhattan"? How is his history described?
3. Who comes to Goblin Lake to see its mysteries in "Goblin Lake"? What are his first impressions?
4. How are the pledges described in the story "Loser"?
5. How is the relationship between Deel and his family described in the beginning of "The Stars are Falling"?
6. What dates does the diary span in "Samantha's Diary"? What gifts did Samantha receive?
7. Where do the villagers take Mallon in "Mallon The Guru"? What do they ask him to do?
8. Why does Thor enlist Lukas' help in "Wildfire in Manhattan"? What does Lukas do?
9. How does Killheffer end up shot in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"? Where do Dex and Adeline go?
10. Describe the brothers in "Wildfire in Manhattan." What takes place when they meet in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)