|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
(b) Goblin Reservoir.
2. Dex and Adeline dance at a fancy establishment until who arrives in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. Who tells Lukas that an Aspect of Sol lives in Manhattan in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. How many children does Deel have with his wife in "The Stars are Falling"?
5. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An elf.
(b) An alien.
(c) An angel.
(d) A dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
2. What did Edgar study in school in "Fossil-Figures"?
3. Who are the men in overcoats that Lukas points out to Brendan in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to Goblin Lake to see its mysteries in "Goblin Lake"? What are his first impressions?
2. How long do the visits come nightly to Juvenal in "Juvenal Nyx"? What is he left with when his "creator" leaves him?
3. What is the setting of "Mallon The Guru"? What sign comes to Mallon upon entering the village?
4. What does Tom confess to Deel while hunting in "The Stars are Falling"? What happens next?
5. How is the relationship between Deel and his family described in the beginning of "The Stars are Falling"?
6. Who gives Juvenal his name in "Juvenal Nyx"? How are their encounters described?
7. What holiday does Kane awake upon in "Unbelief"? What does he discover?
8. Describe the funeral in "Weights and Measures." What does Sarah do at the funeral?
9. Where does Abe go after Sarah leaves him in "Weights and Measures"?
10. What conversation do Calum and the dwarf have while walking in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)