|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" when they die?
2. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
3. Dex is offered a way out by way of a hypodermic needle filled with fluid of what color in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
4. What park is the opening setting for "Unbelief"?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Bryant Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Jackson Park.
5. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Lukas Wilde.
(b) Jason Wilde.
(c) Matthew Wilde.
(d) Brendan Wilde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
2. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
3. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
4. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
5. What is the name of Abe's wife in "Weights and Measures"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who gives Juvenal his name in "Juvenal Nyx"? How are their encounters described?
2. What does the fisherman do to the woman he sees at the grocery store in "Catch and Release"?
3. Where do the villagers take Mallon in "Mallon The Guru"? What do they ask him to do?
4. How did Yvonne meet her future husband in "Unwell"? What does Arlette discover about him?
5. How does Caroleen feel when she understands her sister's true objective in "Parallel Lines"?
6. What is Lukas the god over in "Wildfire in Manhattan"? How is his history described?
7. What does Ava consider about her pregnancy in the beginning of "Let the Past Begin"?
8. Who comes to Goblin Lake to see its mysteries in "Goblin Lake"? What are his first impressions?
9. How does the dwarf trick Calum in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? Why?
10. What are the last two secrets of the dwarf in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"? How does he leave Calum?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)