|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) To his mother-in-law's home.
(b) To his ex-wife's apartment.
(c) To his childhood home.
(d) To his son's home.
2. Dex is offered a way out by way of a hypodermic needle filled with fluid of what color in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. Whose minions are after another god in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) The Shadow's.
(c) The Sun's.
4. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) A rope.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) Her dress.
(d) Her hair.
5. Who tells Lukas that an Aspect of Sol lives in Manhattan in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
2. Where does Juvenal spend several nights, eavesdropping on his friends in "Juvenal Nyx"?
3. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
4. What is Edward's birthday in "Fossil-Figures"?
5. When does the man sit down alone in the park in "Unbelief"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the fisherman described in "Catch and Release"?
2. How are Abe and Sarah described in the beginning of "Weights and Measures"?
3. Describe the funeral in "Weights and Measures." What does Sarah do at the funeral?
4. How does Juvenal begin his new life as a child of the night in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. Who comes to Goblin Lake to see its mysteries in "Goblin Lake"? What are his first impressions?
6. What leads to the reuniting of the brothers in "Fossil-Figures"? How do they die?
7. Who are the men described in the beginning of "Unbelief"? What interaction do they have?
8. How long do the visits come nightly to Juvenal in "Juvenal Nyx"? What is he left with when his "creator" leaves him?
9. Who gives Juvenal his name in "Juvenal Nyx"? How are their encounters described?
10. What is Lukas the god over in "Wildfire in Manhattan"? How is his history described?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)