|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin Kobel's specialize in the story "The Therapist"?
(a) Severe psychiatric disorders.
(b) Divorce therapy.
(c) Anger management and addiction.
(d) Marriage therapy.
2. What month is it when the protagonist's dog leads her to the grave site in "Land Of The Lost"?
3. Who announces that he intends to go see Leonard at the museum in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
4. Whose death causes Rex to lose his compass completely in "Stories"?
(a) James Arwell's.
(b) Sonny James'.
(c) Susan Walter's.
(d) Chick Archer's.
5. Whose son does Quirinus meet behind the red gate in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
(c) Don Giovese's.
6. How long is the journey home for Lief and his crew mates in "Leif in the Wind"?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
7. Where does Martin Kobel meet Annabelle by chance in "The Therapist"?
(b) The Dixie Cup.
(c) Whole Foods.
8. What does Arlette give Yvonne as a gift in "Unwell"?
(a) Christmas ornaments.
(b) Crystal glassware.
(c) Blue shoes.
(d) A dress.
9. What does the protagonist do when a man, woman and child approach him with the nose on in "The Cult of the Nose"?
(a) Shoots them.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Hangs himself.
(d) Lights a fire and leaves.
10. What does Annabelle throw in the trash after meeting Martin Kobel for the first time in "The Therapist"?
(a) His card.
(b) His ring.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her phone.
11. The film of the maiden flight that was largely destroyed in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon" was how long?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 17 seconds.
(c) 2 minutes 17 seconds.
(d) 20 seconds.
12. Who lost his wife to breast cancer four years earlier in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
13. Martin Kobel believes that Annabelle is under the influence of what in "The Therapist"?
(a) A neme.
(b) A gremlin.
(c) A reaver.
(d) A vampire.
14. When was Nicholas Walker dropped to Earth in "Human Intelligence"?
(a) 550 A.D.
(b) 132 C.E.
(c) 8098 A.D.
(d) 429 C.E.
15. Into what establishment does Martin Kobel follow Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
(a) A bar and grill.
(b) A library.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what village does Quirinus live in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
2. Who holds the current job description of Museum Effects Specialist in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
3. Who is suffering with advanced breast cancer in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
4. Who suits up and goes out to reel Leif back in, in "Leif in the Wind"?
5. What is the name of the winemaker's daughter in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)