|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento of her sister's does Caroleen give to the teenager who shops for her in "Parallel Lines"?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A hairbrush.
(c) A painting.
(d) A rug.
2. What prosecutor is tasked with the case against Kobel in "The Therapist"?
(a) Gary Holsclaw.
(b) Glenn Hollow.
(c) James Harnwell.
(d) Michael Smith.
3. What is Annabelle's last name in "The Therapist"?
4. Into what establishment does Martin Kobel follow Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A bar and grill.
(c) A library.
(d) A bookstore.
5. On what date does the light come on at Nicholas Walker's station in "Human Intelligence"?
(a) March 13, 2008.
(b) September 16, 2007.
(c) May 24, 1980.
(d) October 12, 1999.
6. Obsessed, the protagonist of "The Cult of the Nose" follows each lead until he finds himself in what location?
(a) His father's house.
(b) His wife's house.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) His mother's house.
7. What is the real reason Quirinus moves from the area in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
(a) Fear of heights.
(b) Fear of fire.
(c) Fear of stone.
(d) Fear of women.
8. What does the protagonist do when a man, woman and child approach him with the nose on in "The Cult of the Nose"?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Lights a fire and leaves.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Shoots them.
9. Who is Caroleen's twin sister in "Parallel Lines"?
10. What does the prosecutor publicly admit exist in the trial of Martin Kobel in "The Therapist"?
11. What does Caroleen ask for the return of from the girl who does her shopping in "Parallel Lines"?
(a) Her shopping list.
(b) Her car keys.
(c) Her sister's coat.
(d) Her gloves.
12. Who holds the current job description of Museum Effects Specialist in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
(a) Robbie Smith.
(b) Leonard Scopes.
(c) Elwood Jackson.
(d) Andrew Sorenson.
13. What did an Arab trader give to the winemaker's daughter in "The Devil on the Staircase"?
(a) An anklet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A rose.
(d) A ring.
14. What is Rex's last name in "Stories"?
15. The film footage of the maiden flight in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon" was created in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who creates an exact miniature replica of the Bellerophon in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
2. Whose death causes Rex to lose his compass completely in "Stories"?
3. In what town does "Land Of The Lost" take place?
4. Who stabs Martin Kobel in the library in "The Therapist"?
5. The Pre-Langley collection is most commonly known as what in "The Maiden Flight of McCauley's Bellerophon"?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)