|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abe go to cry so his wife won't hear him in "Weights and Measures"?
(a) The attic.
(b) The shower.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The garage.
2. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
(a) New York.
3. What is the name of the woman who the fisherman buys drinks for at the roadhouse in "Catch and Release"?
4. What is Mallon's full name in "Mallon The Guru"?
(a) Mallon Anderson.
(b) Mallon Boujeaux.
(c) Alexander Mallon.
(d) Spencer Mallon.
5. What is the name of Abe's wife in "Weights and Measures"?
6. Who does Calum bid goodbye to before leaving to guide a stranger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son and daughter.
(c) His wife and dog.
(d) His wife and son.
7. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
(a) His pockets.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His stocking.
(d) His wallet.
8. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
9. What does the protagonist's wife ask him after he confesses to his actions in "Blood"?
(a) What's wrong with him.
(b) If he's seen a doctor.
(c) What it was like.
(d) If he's called the police.
10. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
(a) His doctor's number.
(b) A prescription.
(c) $10 bill.
(d) A medical workup.
11. What is the name of the village which Mallon and his guru are told to leave and never return to in "Mallon The Guru"?
12. At what time does Dex promise to pick up Adeline in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
13. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
14. What park is the opening setting for "Unbelief"?
(a) Jackson Park.
(b) Bryant Park.
(c) Golden Gate Park.
(d) Central Park.
15. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) His closet.
(c) A sock drawer.
(d) The medicine cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday is it the next morning in the story "Unbelief"?
2. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
3. How old are the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" when they die?
4. Where does Juvenal spend several nights, eavesdropping on his friends in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. How old is the protagonist of "Blood" before he notices the plaque that identifies Dracula's home?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)