|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas find when he visits his brother's restaurant in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) It is surrounded by blue light.
(b) It is engulfed in flames.
(c) It has disappeared.
(d) It was plowed down.
2. What is the protagonist's wife's name in "Blood"?
3. What is the name of Deel's wife in "The Stars are Falling"?
(d) Mary Lou.
4. What kind of convertible does Dex drive in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
(a) A Mini-Cooper.
(b) A Belvedere.
(c) A Chevrolet.
(d) A Corvette.
5. Dex is offered a way out by way of a hypodermic needle filled with fluid of what color in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
6. What sorority is going through rush week in "Loser"?
(a) Phi Beta.
(b) Zeta Delt.
(c) Phi Kappa.
(d) Delta Zeta.
7. Jack is an officer with what cavalrymen in "Goblin Lake"?
8. What restaurant does Brendan Wilde own in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Famous Ray's Pizza.
(b) The Flying Pizza.
(c) The Flying Saucer.
(d) La Bernadin.
9. What is the name of the woman who the fisherman buys drinks for at the roadhouse in "Catch and Release"?
10. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
11. To what roadhouse does the fisherman go for drinks in "Catch and Release"?
(a) The Wilmer Roadhouse.
(b) The Toddle Inn.
(c) Jack's Tavern.
(d) Kimble Inn.
12. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) Mail fraud.
(d) Taking bribes.
13. What does the fisherman do after helping the woman with her groceries in "Catch and Release"?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Clubs her over the head.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Shoots himself.
14. What does Abe gradually do throughout "Weights and Measures"?
(a) He grows paler.
(b) He shrinks.
(c) He grows stronger.
(d) He grows.
15. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
(a) Raw chicken.
(b) Raw eggs.
(c) Raw fish.
(d) Raw hamburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abe's wife go to stay with for awhile in "Weights and Measures"?
2. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
3. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
4. What is the name of the King's daughter in "Goblin Lake"?
5. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)