|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas find when he visits his brother's restaurant in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) It is engulfed in flames.
(b) It is surrounded by blue light.
(c) It has disappeared.
(d) It was plowed down.
2. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
(b) New York.
3. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
(a) His pockets.
(b) His stocking.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His shoes.
4. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
(a) A bow and arrows.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A canoe.
(d) A fishing pole.
5. What kind of convertible does Dex drive in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
(a) A Chevrolet.
(b) A Belvedere.
(c) A Mini-Cooper.
(d) A Corvette.
6. When does Juvenal's business operate in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Dawn til dusk.
(b) 3 p.m. until 8 p.m.
(c) Dusk til dawn.
(d) 4 a.m. until 4 p.m.
7. By what birthday is Edward creating artwork that is on display in a gallery in "Fossil-Figures"?
8. What restaurant does Brendan Wilde own in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Famous Ray's Pizza.
(b) The Flying Pizza.
(c) La Bernadin.
(d) The Flying Saucer.
9. What is the name of the King's daughter in "Goblin Lake"?
10. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
(a) The medicine cabinet.
(b) A sock drawer.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) His closet.
11. Who does Adeline intend to shoot but miss in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
12. What holiday is it the next morning in the story "Unbelief"?
(a) New Year's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
13. Calum MacInnes is a former what in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
14. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
(c) Goblin Reservoir.
15. What does the fisherman do after helping the woman with her groceries in "Catch and Release"?
(a) Clubs her over the head.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Shoots himself.
(d) Shoots her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman of the night do to the others she had bitten in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
3. Where is Iridia attempting suicide when Juvenal finds her in "Juvenal Nyx"?
4. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
5. Where does the protagonist spend four months in "Mallon The Guru"?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)