|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juvenal do once he finds the pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Drowns it.
(b) Shoots it.
(c) Stabs it.
(d) Takes it home.
2. Dex and Adeline dance at a fancy establishment until who arrives in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. When does the man sit down alone in the park in "Unbelief"?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
4. When the stranger leaves Calum trapped on a ledge in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains," he tells him he will return when?
(a) In a week.
(b) In a year.
(c) In a day.
(d) In a month.
5. What restaurant does Brendan Wilde own in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) La Bernadin.
(b) Famous Ray's Pizza.
(c) The Flying Pizza.
(d) The Flying Saucer.
6. Where does Juvenal spend several nights, eavesdropping on his friends in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The roof.
(b) The trees.
(c) The alleyway.
(d) The cellar.
7. Who challenges Juvenal to find her pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Mahey X Demola.
(b) Maya Denomoa.
(c) Madame Dempuri.
(d) Menutia X Dentura.
8. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) Taking bribes.
(c) Mail fraud.
9. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) A canoe.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A bow and arrows.
10. Where is Iridia attempting suicide when Juvenal finds her in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The George Washington Bridge.
(b) The Williamsburg Bridge.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
11. Calum warns the stranger of the negative effects of entering the cave and stealing what in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) The dog.
(d) The magic wand.
12. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
13. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A willow tree.
(c) A thorn bush.
(d) An elm tree.
14. In what city does "Unbelief" take place?
(a) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
15. Who saves Lukas by opening an umbrella in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
2. Who tells Lukas that an Aspect of Sol lives in Manhattan in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
3. Who does Calum bid goodbye to before leaving to guide a stranger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
4. How old is the protagonist of "Blood" before he notices the plaque that identifies Dracula's home?
5. What is Edward's birthday in "Fossil-Figures"?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)