|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Lukas by opening an umbrella in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
2. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) A rope.
(b) Her dress.
(c) A tree limb.
(d) Her hair.
3. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
4. What does the fisherman do after helping the woman with her groceries in "Catch and Release"?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Clubs her over the head.
5. To what roadhouse does the fisherman go for drinks in "Catch and Release"?
(a) The Toddle Inn.
(b) Kimble Inn.
(c) Jack's Tavern.
(d) The Wilmer Roadhouse.
6. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
7. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
(a) Abe's mother's.
(b) Their daughter's.
(c) Their son's.
(d) Abe's brother's.
8. Who does Adeline shoot in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
9. Who is the maitre d' in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
10. Where is Iridia attempting suicide when Juvenal finds her in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The George Washington Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Williamsburg Bridge.
11. What happens to the old woman who wins the game in "Loser"?
(a) She buys a house.
(b) Her heart gives out.
(c) She is killed by her daughter.
(d) She divorces her husband.
12. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) To his ex-wife's apartment.
(b) To his son's home.
(c) To his childhood home.
(d) To his mother-in-law's home.
13. What does Kane allow the man to finish before he kills him in "Unbelief"?
(a) His coffee.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His tea.
(d) His lunch.
14. What is the name of the woman who the fisherman buys drinks for at the roadhouse in "Catch and Release"?
15. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
2. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
3. What color shirts do the pledges wear in "Loser"?
4. What holiday is it the next morning in the story "Unbelief"?
5. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)