|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edgar study in school in "Fossil-Figures"?
2. What is the name of Iridia's husband in "Juvenal Nyx"?
3. What does Kane allow the man to finish before he kills him in "Unbelief"?
(a) His tea.
(b) His coffee.
(c) His breakfast.
(d) His lunch.
4. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
(b) Mail fraud.
(d) Taking bribes.
5. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
6. When does the man sit down alone in the park in "Unbelief"?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
7. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Brendan Wilde.
(b) Jason Wilde.
(c) Lukas Wilde.
(d) Matthew Wilde.
8. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
9. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
(a) Raw fish.
(b) Raw hamburger.
(c) Raw eggs.
(d) Raw chicken.
10. Who does Deel's wife say has been helpful to her while he was away at war in "The Stars are Falling"?
11. Who does Adeline intend to shoot but miss in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
12. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
13. What is the name of Abe's wife in "Weights and Measures"?
14. Where is Iridia attempting suicide when Juvenal finds her in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The Williamsburg Bridge.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) The George Washington Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
15. Where does Juvenal spend several nights, eavesdropping on his friends in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The roof.
(c) The trees.
(d) The alleyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Kane shoot the man in "Unbelief"?
2. Where does Dex take Adeline in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. Who do Lukas and his friend go to see with the intention of offering their protection to her in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
5. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)