|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is it the next morning in the story "Unbelief"?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) To his ex-wife's apartment.
(b) To his mother-in-law's home.
(c) To his son's home.
(d) To his childhood home.
3. What is Iridia's last name in "Juvenal Nyx"?
4. What color shirts do the pledges wear in "Loser"?
5. Who does Abe's wife go to stay with for awhile in "Weights and Measures"?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her mother.
6. What does the protagonist bite the head off of in "Blood"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bat.
7. What restaurant does Brendan Wilde own in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) La Bernadin.
(b) The Flying Saucer.
(c) The Flying Pizza.
(d) Famous Ray's Pizza.
8. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A fishing pole.
(c) A bow and arrows.
(d) A canoe.
9. Who is the maitre d' in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
10. What is the name of Abe's wife in "Weights and Measures"?
11. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
(a) Allergy medication.
(b) Pain pills.
(c) Iron supplements.
(d) A hypodermic needle.
12. When does Juvenal's business operate in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) 4 a.m. until 4 p.m.
(b) Dusk til dawn.
(c) 3 p.m. until 8 p.m.
(d) Dawn til dusk.
13. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Brendan Wilde.
(b) Matthew Wilde.
(c) Lukas Wilde.
(d) Jason Wilde.
14. At what time does Dex promise to pick up Adeline in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
15. Who does Adeline intend to shoot but miss in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sorority is going through rush week in "Loser"?
2. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
3. With what does the fisherman smash the woman's kneecaps in "Catch and Release"?
4. What falls from the sky, landing at Mallon's feet when he enters the village in "Mallon The Guru"?
5. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)