|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Human Intelligence and Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from the sky, landing at Mallon's feet when he enters the village in "Mallon The Guru"?
(a) A dead hawk.
(b) A dead eagle.
(c) A dead blue jay.
(d) A dead crow.
2. To whose garden does the King take Jack in "Goblin Lake"?
(a) Dr. Vladamir's.
(b) Dr. Vandermast's.
(c) Dr. Kinsey's.
(d) Dr. Keenan's.
3. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A canoe.
(d) A bow and arrows.
4. What memento of her sister's does Caroleen give to the teenager who shops for her in "Parallel Lines"?
(a) A painting.
(b) A rug.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A mirror.
5. In what county does Annabelle work in "The Therapist"?
(a) Sparks County.
(b) Anderson County.
(c) Wetherby County.
(d) Westminster County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
2. Whose minions are after another god in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
3. What is Annabelle's last name in "The Therapist"?
4. Who does Adeline shoot in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
5. What park is the opening setting for "Unbelief"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)