|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Therapist.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the protagonist's dog lay down and refuse to move in "Land Of The Lost"?
(a) A train track.
(b) A drainage ditch.
(c) By a dumpster.
(d) A freeway exit.
2. When Ava Malcolm discovers she is pregnant, she has a DNA test which rules who out as the father in "Let The Past Begin"?
(a) Michael Reilly.
(b) Antonio Salerna.
(c) Jackson Anderson.
(d) Eamon Reilly.
3. What did the woman of the night do to the others she had bitten in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Married them.
(b) Eaten them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Let them go.
4. Who reveals that Ava will have a 'silent child' in "Let The Past Begin"?
5. Into what establishment does Martin Kobel follow Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A bar and grill.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the protagonist's wife's name in "Blood"?
2. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
3. What does the protagonist's wife ask him after he confesses to his actions in "Blood"?
4. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
5. To what roadhouse does the fisherman go for drinks in "Catch and Release"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)