|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Therapist.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mallon's guru in "Mallon The Guru"?
2. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
(a) A hypodermic needle.
(b) Iron supplements.
(c) Pain pills.
(d) Allergy medication.
3. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) Lukas Wilde.
(b) Matthew Wilde.
(c) Brendan Wilde.
(d) Jason Wilde.
4. What does Annabelle throw in the trash after meeting Martin Kobel for the first time in "The Therapist"?
(a) His card.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her phone.
(d) His ring.
5. What is Iridia's last name in "Juvenal Nyx"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when the protagonist's dog leads her to the grave site in "Land Of The Lost"?
2. What are left in the wake of Mallon's fingertips as he runs them along the wall in "Mallon The Guru"?
3. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
4. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
5. Where does Martin Kobel meet Annabelle by chance in "The Therapist"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)