|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Therapist.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" when they die?
2. What is the name of the woman who the fisherman buys drinks for at the roadhouse in "Catch and Release"?
3. What month is it when the protagonist's dog leads her to the grave site in "Land Of The Lost"?
4. In what county does Annabelle work in "The Therapist"?
(a) Wetherby County.
(b) Sparks County.
(c) Anderson County.
(d) Westminster County.
5. What does the protagonist bite the head off of in "Blood"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Martin stab Annabelle in "The Therapist"?
2. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
3. What is the name of the village which Mallon and his guru are told to leave and never return to in "Mallon The Guru"?
4. Who is the maitre d' in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
5. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)