|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mallon The Guru and Catch and Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
(a) A hypodermic needle.
(b) Pain pills.
(c) Allergy medication.
(d) Iron supplements.
2. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
(a) The medicine cabinet.
(b) A sock drawer.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) His closet.
3. From whom did Calum steal when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old lady.
4. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
(a) Abe's mother's.
(b) Their son's.
(c) Their daughter's.
(d) Abe's brother's.
5. What are left in the wake of Mallon's fingertips as he runs them along the wall in "Mallon The Guru"?
(a) Yellow light.
(b) Blue light.
(c) Green light.
(d) Red light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abe go in the ending of "Weights and Measures"?
2. What does Abe gradually do throughout "Weights and Measures"?
3. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
4. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. With what does the fisherman smash the woman's kneecaps in "Catch and Release"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)