|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mallon The Guru and Catch and Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What park is the opening setting for "Unbelief"?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Golden Gate Park.
(c) Jackson Park.
(d) Bryant Park.
2. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) To his ex-wife's apartment.
(b) To his mother-in-law's home.
(c) To his childhood home.
(d) To his son's home.
3. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An angel.
(b) An alien.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An elf.
4. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. Where is the cave which Calum MacInnes is asked to guide someone in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) The Sunny Isle.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(c) The Misty Isle.
(d) Mount Eversmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does "Unbelief" take place?
2. How old are the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" when they die?
3. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. What does the protagonist bite the head off of in "Blood"?
5. Calum MacInnes is a former what in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)