|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weights and Measures and Goblin Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calum MacInnes is a former what in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
2. What does Juvenal do once he finds the pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Stabs it.
(b) Drowns it.
(c) Takes it home.
(d) Shoots it.
3. What does Abe gradually do throughout "Weights and Measures"?
(a) He shrinks.
(b) He grows stronger.
(c) He grows paler.
(d) He grows.
4. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An angel.
(b) An elf.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An alien.
5. Whose minions are after another god in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) The Sun's.
(d) The Shadow's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iridia's husband in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
3. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
4. Calum warns the stranger of the negative effects of entering the cave and stealing what in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
5. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)