|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weights and Measures and Goblin Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the protagonist of "Blood" before he notices the plaque that identifies Dracula's home?
2. How old are the brothers in "Fossil-Figures" when they die?
3. Who challenges Juvenal to find her pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Maya Denomoa.
(b) Mahey X Demola.
(c) Madame Dempuri.
(d) Menutia X Dentura.
4. When the stranger leaves Calum trapped on a ledge in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains," he tells him he will return when?
(a) In a year.
(b) In a month.
(c) In a week.
(d) In a day.
5. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iridia's husband in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. Jack is an officer with what cavalrymen in "Goblin Lake"?
3. Who are the men in overcoats that Lukas points out to Brendan in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. Where does Juvenal spend several nights, eavesdropping on his friends in "Juvenal Nyx"?
5. Which of the siblings in "Fossil-Figures" is the larger brother?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)