|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weights and Measures and Goblin Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juvenal do once he finds the pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Takes it home.
(b) Shoots it.
(c) Stabs it.
(d) Drowns it.
2. What does the protagonist's wife ask him after he confesses to his actions in "Blood"?
(a) What's wrong with him.
(b) If he's called the police.
(c) If he's seen a doctor.
(d) What it was like.
3. When does the man sit down alone in the park in "Unbelief"?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
4. What does Kane allow the man to finish before he kills him in "Unbelief"?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His tea.
(d) His coffee.
5. How many children does Deel have with his wife in "The Stars are Falling"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lead singer of a rock band in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
2. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
3. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
4. Which of the siblings in "Fossil-Figures" is the larger brother?
5. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)