|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weights and Measures and Goblin Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A thorn bush.
(c) A willow tree.
(d) An elm tree.
2. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Mail fraud.
3. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
4. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
5. By what birthday is Edward creating artwork that is on display in a gallery in "Fossil-Figures"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Juvenal's business operate in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. How many years pass as Juvenal lives in the underground chamber learning about the limitations of his new life in "Juvenal Nyx"?
3. How many times does Kane shoot the man in "Unbelief"?
4. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
5. Where does the woman of the night first bite Juvenal in "Juvenal Nyx"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)