|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Juvenal Nyx.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
(a) A medical workup.
(b) A prescription.
(c) $10 bill.
(d) His doctor's number.
2. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her hair.
(c) A rope.
(d) A tree limb.
3. Who is the woman who gives Juvenal Nyx his name?
4. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
(a) His stocking.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His pockets.
(d) His wallet.
5. Where is Iridia attempting suicide when Juvenal finds her in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The George Washington Bridge.
(c) The Williamsburg Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kane allow the man to finish before he kills him in "Unbelief"?
2. Which of the siblings in "Fossil-Figures" is the larger brother?
3. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
4. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
5. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)