|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Juvenal Nyx.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
2. Deel takes his son into the woods to find the perfect wood for what in "The Stars are Falling"?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) A bow and arrows.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A canoe.
3. By what birthday is Edward creating artwork that is on display in a gallery in "Fossil-Figures"?
4. Who saves Lukas by opening an umbrella in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
5. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) A tree limb.
(b) Her hair.
(c) A rope.
(d) Her dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Kane shoot the man in "Unbelief"?
2. What is Iridia's last name in "Juvenal Nyx"?
3. When the stranger leaves Calum trapped on a ledge in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains," he tells him he will return when?
4. What is empty when Kane walks downstairs the next morning in "Unbelief"?
5. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)