|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wildfire in Manhattan and The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
(a) Pain pills.
(b) Allergy medication.
(c) A hypodermic needle.
(d) Iron supplements.
2. What does Lukas find when he visits his brother's restaurant in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
(a) It is surrounded by blue light.
(b) It is engulfed in flames.
(c) It was plowed down.
(d) It has disappeared.
3. Who are the men in overcoats that Lukas points out to Brendan in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. What did Edgar study in school in "Fossil-Figures"?
5. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
2. Whose minions are after another god in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
3. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
4. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
5. Who asks Calum MacInnes to be a guide in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)