|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Human Intelligence and Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color shirts do the pledges wear in "Loser"?
2. Who does Deel's wife say has been helpful to her while he was away at war in "The Stars are Falling"?
3. On what date does the light come on at Nicholas Walker's station in "Human Intelligence"?
(a) October 12, 1999.
(b) May 24, 1980.
(c) March 13, 2008.
(d) September 16, 2007.
4. Where does Abe go in the ending of "Weights and Measures"?
(a) His son's bedroom.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) His daughter's dollhouse.
(d) His wife's closet.
5. Who does Calum bid goodbye to before leaving to guide a stranger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) His son and daughter.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His wife and dog.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is born with a curved spine and a chest that caves in on itself in "Fossil-Figures"?
2. What did Calum use to tie his victim up before stealing from them in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
3. When was Nicholas Walker dropped to Earth in "Human Intelligence"?
4. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
5. What is the name of Abe's wife in "Weights and Measures"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)