|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Human Intelligence and Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman of the night do to the others she had bitten in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Married them.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Eaten them.
(d) Killed them.
2. What does the protagonist do when a man, woman and child approach him with the nose on in "The Cult of the Nose"?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Shoots them.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Lights a fire and leaves.
3. The writer in "A Life In Fictions" asks his muse about writing an epic novel with her as the central character. After thinking about it, she agrees under what one condition?
(a) He pays her.
(b) He divorces her.
(c) He leaves himself in the story.
(d) He leaves her in the story.
4. When Ava Malcolm discovers she is pregnant, she has a DNA test which rules who out as the father in "Let The Past Begin"?
(a) Antonio Salerna.
(b) Jackson Anderson.
(c) Eamon Reilly.
(d) Michael Reilly.
5. Who is the first story by the writer of in "A Life In Fictions"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirts do the pledges wear in "Loser"?
2. What is the first message Caroleen receives from her sister in "Parallel Lines"?
3. What species is Nicholas Walker in "Human Intelligence"?
4. What does Kane allow the man to finish before he kills him in "Unbelief"?
5. How many times does Kane shoot the man in "Unbelief"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)