|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Human Intelligence and Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Juvenal's business operate in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Dawn til dusk.
(b) 3 p.m. until 8 p.m.
(c) Dusk til dawn.
(d) 4 a.m. until 4 p.m.
2. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
(b) Mail fraud.
(d) Taking bribes.
3. Who challenges Juvenal to find her pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Maya Denomoa.
(b) Mahey X Demola.
(c) Menutia X Dentura.
(d) Madame Dempuri.
4. What murderer confessed to burying a child in a hidden location in "Land Of The Lost"?
(a) Michael James.
(b) James Wade.
(c) Sunny Allen.
(d) Jason Wilson.
5. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
(a) Abe's brother's.
(b) Abe's mother's.
(c) Their daughter's.
(d) Their son's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explorer is out by herself in a dinghy, hoping to get some decent photographs when she gets caught on the top of the station in "Human Intelligence"?
2. What is the protagonist's wife's name in "Blood"?
3. Obsessed, the protagonist of "The Cult of the Nose" follows each lead until he finds himself in what location?
4. The protagonist of "Catch and Release" is a fisherman and what?
5. From whom did Calum steal when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)