|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Juvenal Nyx.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calum tells the stranger of stealing what in his youth in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
2. After how many nights does Juvenal awake to find Julia gone in "Juvenal Nyx"?
3. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A thorn bush.
(c) A willow tree.
(d) An elm tree.
4. Where does the protagonist's wife find the evidence of his exploits in "Blood"?
(a) A sock drawer.
(b) The medicine cabinet.
(c) His closet.
(d) The bathtub.
5. Where does Edgar go after he is indicted on charges in "Fossil-Figures"?
(a) To his childhood home.
(b) To his mother-in-law's home.
(c) To his son's home.
(d) To his ex-wife's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iridia's husband in "Juvenal Nyx"?
2. Who does Deel's wife say has been helpful to her while he was away at war in "The Stars are Falling"?
3. Who saves Lukas by opening an umbrella in "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
4. When the stranger leaves Calum trapped on a ledge in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains," he tells him he will return when?
5. Whose minions are after another god in the beginning of "Wildfire in Manhattan"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)