Quiz: Blood and Fossil-Figures to Juvenal Nyx
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
a) A thorn bush.
b) An elm tree.
c) A willow tree.
d) An oak tree.
2. By what birthday is Edward creating artwork that is on display in a gallery in "Fossil-Figures"?
3. What is Edgar indicted on charges for in "Fossil-Figures"?
a) Taking bribes.
d) Mail fraud.
4. What is the name of Deel's son in "The Stars are Falling"?
5. Who does Deel's wife say has been helpful...
This section contains 325 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)