|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Land Of The Lost and Leif In The Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Goblin Lake also known as?
(b) Goblin Reservoir.
2. What did Calum tie his victim to when he was younger in "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains"?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A willow tree.
(d) A thorn bush.
3. Who challenges Juvenal to find her pet in "Juvenal Nyx"?
(a) Menutia X Dentura.
(b) Madame Dempuri.
(c) Mahey X Demola.
(d) Maya Denomoa.
4. Where are the pledges taken by bus in "Loser"?
(a) A mountain resort.
(b) A television studio.
(c) A radio studio.
(d) Six Flags.
5. What sorority is going through rush week in "Loser"?
(a) Zeta Delt.
(b) Delta Zeta.
(c) Phi Beta.
(d) Phi Kappa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when the protagonist's dog leads her to the grave site in "Land Of The Lost"?
2. Who is the maitre d' in "Polka Dots and Moonbeams"?
3. Abe and his wife are devastated over whose death in "Weights and Measures"?
4. Where does Abe go to cry so his wife won't hear him in "Weights and Measures"?
5. To what planet are Lief and his crew mates sent in "Leif in the Wind"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)