Blood and Fossil-Figures
1. How old is the protagonist of "Blood" before he notices the plaque that identifies Dracula's home?
2. Where does the protagonist live in "Blood"?
(d) New York.
3. What is the protagonist's wife's name in "Blood"?
4. What is the first temptation brought home by the protagonist's wife in "Blood"?
(a) A dog.
5. What does the protagonist go to purchase at the pharmacy in "Blood"?
(a) Allergy medication.
(b) Iron supplements.
(c) A hypodermic needle.
(d) Pain pills.
6. What does the pharmacist ask for from the protagonist in "Blood"?
(a) A prescription.
(b) $10 bill.
(c) A medical workup.
(d) His doctor's number.
7. What does the protagonist consume which leaves him sick and retching in "Blood"?
(a) Raw chicken.
(b) Raw hamburger.
(c) Raw fish.
(d) Raw eggs.
8. What does the protagonist bite the head off of in "Blood"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A chicken.
This section contains 3,743 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)