1. What does the author describe in the prologue?
His peaceful and productive country life.
2. Where does the prologue take place?
3. What does the author mention his life was often interrupted by, in the prologue?
Drunken visits to London.
4. According to the prologue, when did the author find himself racing home?
In the middle of the night.
5. Who does the author remember at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. What does the author recall about the conditions of the person he remembers in Chapter 1?
That he was in and out of mental hospitals during his childhood.
This section contains 4,411 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)