|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author learn about his mother as he was writing his entrance exams for college?
(a) She was in a mental hospital.
(b) She was pregnant again.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She was divorcing Jean.
2. In Chapter 3, what did Jean need first in order to manifest his idea of making money?
(b) Seed money.
(c) A bulldozer.
3. What was the outcome of the author's trip he described in Chapter 14?
(a) It was so much fun.
(b) He was stung by a jellyfish.
(c) He was stung by a bee.
(d) It was disappointing.
4. How old was the author when his father died?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
5. Where was the experimental boarding school the author describes in Chapter 1?
(b) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) Jacksonville, Fl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did the author study in Chapter 10?
2. What did the author do in Chapter 11 after the person overstayed her welcome?
3. Where did Jean work in Chapter 20?
4. How does the author describe Jean and Dagmar when he leaves them to go with Tobey's family in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 3, what does the author mention he and his friend discovered together?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)