|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the game the author created with his friends in Denmark?
2. What are the contents of Chapters 4 and 5 examples of?
(b) A description of relationships.
(c) Unrealistic and unnecessary to the context of the book.
(d) A "coming of age" story.
3. What did the person who told the author he lost do to make Tobey lose the game in Chapter 6?
(a) Was not watching to validly say who won or lost.
(b) Moved his rings aside.
(c) Blocked the finish line.
(d) Did not time the race.
4. According to Chapter 4, why did the author have to go to the location he did?
(a) For his parents' work.
(b) To clear his head.
(c) For his doctor.
(d) For his mom's doctor.
5. When did the peak of the pianist and Jean's relationship occur?
(b) 4th of July.
(c) Chirstmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe his time with his friend in Chapter 3?
2. Where does the prologue take place?
3. What did the author almost collide into in the epilogue?
4. What was the prize for the competition the author and Tobey competed in?
5. What was the author habitually late for in Chapter 10?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)