|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the pianist live in the author's mom's apartment?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What did the author see that suddenly made him sexually energized in Chapter 10?
(a) A woman's thigh.
(b) A woman's neck.
(c) A woman's wrist.
(d) A woman's cleavage.
3. On what day did the author get his job back in Chapter 15?
4. How did Alison act differently in Chapter 20?
(a) She was quiet.
(b) She was nicer.
(c) She'd become needy and clingy.
(d) She was moodier.
5. What did the author's fear drive him to do?
(a) Leave the cabin.
(b) Go to work with his parents.
(c) Sleep with the lights on.
(d) Watch TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author remember at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Who was the first person the author hitchhiked with in Chapter 11?
3. What other memory does the author also narrate at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What was the author barely conscious of in Chapter 10?
5. What did the author almost collide into in the epilogue?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)