|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season did Chapter 9 take place?
2. Who did the author see at his early morning job on the particular day described in Chapter 10?
(b) A beautiful woman.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
3. In Chapter 11, what did the author have in common with the person he hitchhiked with?
(a) He was from NEw York and Florida.
(b) He had no mom.
(c) He had 2 sisters.
(d) He ran away too.
4. Where did the author go the day he parted with his friend in Chapter 3?
(a) His paternal grandmother's.
(b) His maternal grandmother's.
(c) His sister, Alison's.
(d) His dad's.
5. Where was the author moving at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) New York.
(c) Ft. Lauderdale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author feel about their arrival in Chapter 4?
2. What realization did the author wake up with in Chapter 12?
3. What did the person who told the author he lost do to make Tobey lose the game in Chapter 6?
4. What is understood about the author and his perception of the people he introduces in Chapters 2 and 3?
5. What did the author's coworker Sid do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)