|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author see that suddenly made him sexually energized in Chapter 10?
(a) A woman's cleavage.
(b) A woman's neck.
(c) A woman's thigh.
(d) A woman's wrist.
2. What did the second person the author hitchhiked with dream of being?
(a) An opera singer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A teacher.
3. In Chapter 3, what does the author mention he and his friend discovered together?
(a) A dead deer.
(b) A dead cat.
(c) A dead mule.
(d) A dead horse.
4. What was the author in constant fear of in Chapter 4?
(a) Being killed.
(b) Being in the dark.
(c) Being eaten.
(d) Being left alone.
5. Where did the author go the day he parted with his friend in Chapter 3?
(a) His sister, Alison's.
(b) His paternal grandmother's.
(c) His maternal grandmother's.
(d) His dad's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in Chapters 9 and 10 that presented the component of disillusionment?
2. How did the author describe his coworker Jimmy?
3. What was the name of the person who moved in with the author after Dagmar left?
4. Who did Alison have a complex relationship with in Chapter 16?
5. What does the author recall in the final section of Chapter 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)