|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the author he lost, at the game in Chapter 6?
(b) The man running the game.
(d) Tobey's dad.
2. What was the name of the bitter pianist?
3. What did the person who told the author he lost do to make Tobey lose the game in Chapter 6?
(a) Was not watching to validly say who won or lost.
(b) Blocked the finish line.
(c) Moved his rings aside.
(d) Did not time the race.
4. Who did the author see at his early morning job on the particular day described in Chapter 10?
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) A beautiful woman.
5. What was the atmosphere like at the experimental boarding school, according to the author?
(b) One with academic and personal feedom.
(c) Playful and artsy.
(d) Strict and stern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the author's friend that he narrates about in Chapter 3?
2. According to the end of Chapter 1, what is significant about anarchy?
3. What was the name of the experimental boarding school the author attended in Chapter 1?
4. What did the author learn about his mother as he was writing his entrance exams for college?
5. Who was the author's second ride with in Chapter 11?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)