|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the peak of the pianist and Jean's relationship occur?
(a) 4th of July.
(b) Chirstmas day.
2. Who of the following was NOT an important person to the author's childhood?
(c) The author's mom.
3. What purpose does the initial introduction to "Stop-Time's" supporting characters serve for other chapters?
(a) Takes away from the author's main purpose for having them in the text.
(b) Gives background information on the author.
(c) Supports the author's initial character.
(d) Gives a partial perspective, in which they unfold later in the text in great detail.
4. What is described at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) How the author injured the pianist.
(b) How the relationship of the pianist and Dagmar ended.
(c) How the author left home.
(d) How the pianist hurt Dagmar.
5. What disrupted the author's surge of sexual energy on this particular day in Chapter 10?
(a) The books falling off the shelf.
(b) His boss telling him to take out the garbage.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The woman bursting into tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waved to the author in Chapter 17?
2. Which of the following does the author NOT use to describe the sun in Chapter 6?
3. What did the author see that suddenly made him sexually energized in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 11, what did the author have in common with the person he hitchhiked with?
5. What are Chapters 2 and 3 examples of in relation to most autobiographies?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)