|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jean travel to get the things he needed to begin his plans of making money in Chapter 3?
(a) Up the road.
2. What has the author gained between the time he writes about these events to the time in which they actually took place?
3. How was the author treated by one of the teachers at Southbury?
(a) With contempt.
(b) With loathing.
(c) With hostility.
(d) With adoration.
4. What language did the author study in Chapter 10?
5. How does the author describe his time with his friend in Chapter 3?
(a) It is a bond that will last a lifetime.
(d) Silent solitude and joy at the core.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the prologue take place?
2. Who did the author encounter in Chapter 9?
3. Who was born at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. Where was the author left, after his mother left in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 11, what did the author have in common with the person he hitchhiked with?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)