|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the author go at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Another school.
(b) The lodge.
(c) The cabin.
(d) The woods.
2. What does the author describe in the final section of Chapter 1?
(a) A dream.
(b) A sleepless night.
(c) His headache.
(d) His hunger.
3. What did the second person the author hitchhiked with dream of being?
(a) A writer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) An opera singer.
(d) A teacher.
4. Where was the author moving at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) New York.
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
5. Which of the following is NOT a description made by the author about the pianist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author feel is necessary to be interrupted?
2. Who did Jean write a letter to in Chapter 11?
3. What was the atmosphere like at the experimental boarding school, according to the author?
4. What does the author describe being blurred in the final section of Chapter 1?
5. What did the author and the other boys accuse Ligget of being?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)