|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the author go with Tobey and his family in Chapter 6?
(a) A county fair.
(b) To dinner.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The beach.
2. What did the author and Tobey ride when the author went with Tobey's family in Chapter 6?
(a) Go carts.
(b) Bumper cars.
(c) The Scrambler.
(d) A Ferris wheel.
3. What was the author in constant fear of in Chapter 4?
(a) Being eaten.
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being left alone.
(d) Being in the dark.
4. What did the author pretend to do on the car ride home in Chapter 6?
(b) Be happy.
(d) Be mad.
5. What writing style does the author repeat throughout the book?
(b) Switching from 1st to 3rd person.
(c) Switching from past to present tenses.
(d) A journal style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe in the final section of Chapter 1?
2. What did the author and the other boys accuse Ligget of being?
3. Where were the series of joke items purchased that were played on Jean by the pianist?
4. What did the person who told the author he lost force him to do in Chapter 6?
5. What was the name of the author's friend that he narrates about in Chapter 3?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)