|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did the author note about Jean in their debate?
(a) He was narrow-minded.
(b) He was witty.
(c) He was intellectually manipulative.
(d) He had little valid arguments.
2. Where was the author's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(b) New York.
3. What did the author and the other boys accuse Ligget of being?
(b) A racist.
(c) A bigot.
4. What did the person who told the author he lost force him to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To give Tobey his Cotton candy.
(b) To run his errands.
(c) To leave the park.
(d) To feel his private parts.
5. What was Ligget's punishment?
(a) 40 boys were allowed to punch him.
(b) He had to keep score for recess the entire year.
(c) He had to clean the desks every Tuesday.
(d) 40 boys were allowed to kick him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months pregnant was Dagmar in Chapter 6?
2. How does the author describe his time with his friend in Chapter 3?
3. How did the author's father die?
4. Where did the author go with Tobey and his family in Chapter 6?
5. Where did the author and his family go at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)