|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Southbury Training School?
2. In Chapter 3, who said "I feel like I've been on this trip all my life"?
(c) The author's mom.
(d) The author.
3. In Chapter 3, what did Jean need first in order to manifest his idea of making money?
(b) A bulldozer.
(d) Seed money.
4. What does the author feel is necessary to be interrupted?
(a) The order of the universe.
(b) Incorrect grammar.
(c) People speaking.
(d) The order of life.
5. What are Chapters 2 and 3 examples of in relation to most autobiographies?
(a) It is of the author's persepctive.
(b) A broader narrative over a personal one.
(c) A deeper insight to other people's feelings.
(d) A more personal narrative over a braoder one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told the author he lost, at the game in Chapter 6?
2. What did the author fear about Southbury Training School?
3. Where did the author choose to sleep due to his fears about Southbury Training School, in Chapter 4?
4. Why were the author and his family traveling at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Why did Tobey have to accompany his father to work in Chapter 6?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)