|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the author's friend that he narrates about in Chapter 3?
2. What did the frightening experience the author recalled at the end of Chapter 2 do for him?
(a) Made him never drink alcohol.
(b) Changed his view of the world.
(c) Made him a better man.
(d) Made him quit smoking.
3. Who accompanies the author at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(c) Alison and Tobey.
(d) Jean and his mom, Dagmar.
4. Where was the author's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(c) New York.
5. Where did the author go with Tobey and his family in Chapter 6?
(a) A county fair.
(b) The mountains.
(c) To dinner.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described at the end of Chapter 5?
2. What does the author mention his life was often interrupted by, in the prologue?
3. What does the author say Dagmar was wearing at his school's recital?
4. What did the author and Tobey ride when the author went with Tobey's family in Chapter 6?
5. What was the atmosphere like at the experimental boarding school, according to the author?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)