|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alison when the family left New York?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
2. What was the verdict of Ligget's trial?
(a) He lost the battle.
(b) He was beaten.
(c) He died.
(d) He was found guilty.
3. What did the author and Tobey compete in, in Chapter 6?
(a) Home run derby.
(b) A race.
(c) Ring Toss.
(d) A hot dog eating contest.
4. Where does the prologue take place?
(a) New York.
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
5. What did the frightening experience the author recalled at the end of Chapter 2 do for him?
(a) Made him never drink alcohol.
(b) Made him quit smoking.
(c) Changed his view of the world.
(d) Made him a better man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe in the prologue?
2. According to the prologue, when did the author find himself racing home?
3. What does the author recall in the final section of Chapter 1?
4. Which of the following does the author NOT describe about the place he stayed at, in Chapter 4?
5. According to Chapter 3, what did the author and his friend do in their free time?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)