|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the end of Chapter 1, what is significant about anarchy?
(b) The author presents a paradoxical view of it.
(c) It is defined and refuted.
(d) It has control.
2. Where did the author and his family go at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What are the contents of Chapters 4 and 5 examples of?
(a) A description of relationships.
(c) Unrealistic and unnecessary to the context of the book.
(d) A "coming of age" story.
4. How long did the pianist live in the author's mom's apartment?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
5. What does the author describe at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A dream.
(b) Vivid recollections of leaving Freemont.
(c) His education.
(d) His thought process.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did the author note about Jean in their debate?
2. What does the author describe grew between the pianist and Jean?
3. Where were the series of joke items purchased that were played on Jean by the pianist?
4. What was the name of the person the author mentioned being frightened by in Chapter 2?
5. How did the author feel about their arrival in Chapter 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)