|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the frightening experience the author recalled at the end of Chapter 2 do for him?
(a) Changed his view of the world.
(b) Made him quit smoking.
(c) Made him a better man.
(d) Made him never drink alcohol.
2. What was the name of the bitter pianist?
3. Where were the series of joke items purchased that were played on Jean by the pianist?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) The grovery store.
(c) A novelty store.
4. Where did the author and his family go at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. In what season did the author's friendship blossom, in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jean travel to get the things he needed to begin his plans of making money in Chapter 3?
2. According to the end of Chapter 1, what is significant about anarchy?
3. Where did the author go the day he parted with his friend in Chapter 3?
4. Where was the author's apartment in Chapter 5?
5. Where was the Southbury Training School?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)