|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jean plan to make money in Chapter 3?
(a) Cab rides.
(b) Selling hunting gear.
(c) Charging for private lessons on horseback riding.
(d) Renting his house out.
2. What are the contents of Chapters 4 and 5 examples of?
(a) Unrealistic and unnecessary to the context of the book.
(b) A "coming of age" story.
(c) A description of relationships.
3. In what season did the author's friendship blossom, in Chapter 3?
4. When did the peak of the pianist and Jean's relationship occur?
(c) Chirstmas day.
(d) 4th of July.
5. Where was the Southbury Training School?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the prologue, when did the author find himself racing home?
2. What did the author fear about Southbury Training School?
3. What does the author recall in the final section of Chapter 1?
4. What was the name of the person the author mentioned being frightened by in Chapter 2?
5. How old was the author when his father died?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)