|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author's father die?
(a) From a boating accident.
(b) From a car accident.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) From cancer.
2. What did the author say his excuse was for being late to dinner in Chapter 13?
(a) He was shopping.
(b) He was at a funeral.
(c) He was helping a lady change her flat tire.
(d) He was at church.
3. How does Chapter 7 end?
(a) With the author running away.
(b) With a fight between Jean and Dagmar.
(c) With a fight between Tobey and the author.
(d) With a narration about a bike ride.
4. In Chapter 3, what does the author mention he and his friend discovered together?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A dead horse.
(c) A dead deer.
(d) A dead mule.
5. What did the author do in Chapter 11 after the person overstayed her welcome?
(a) Called his mom.
(b) Kicked her out.
(c) Screamed at Jean.
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jean write a letter to in Chapter 11?
2. How does the author describe Jean and Dagmar when he leaves them to go with Tobey's family in Chapter 6?
3. What did the author's fear drive him to do?
4. How did the author charm the people he met at dinner in Chapter 15?
5. Where did the author attend school in Denmark?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)