|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author fear about Southbury Training School?
(a) The people that lived there.
(b) The hallways.
(c) The attendants.
(d) The people that lived there and the attendants.
2. What does the author describe in the prologue?
(a) His house.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His job.
(d) His peaceful and productive country life.
3. What does the author describe at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A dream.
(b) Vivid recollections of leaving Freemont.
(c) His thought process.
(d) His education.
4. Who does Chapter 5 describe?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A string of temporary boarders, renting from Dagmar.
(c) A carnival.
(d) The author's laugh.
5. What was the verdict of Ligget's trial?
(a) He lost the battle.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) He was beaten.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the author and his family traveling at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What was the name of the bitter pianist?
3. Which of the following does the author NOT describe about the place he stayed at, in Chapter 4?
4. How old was the author when his father died?
5. Who does the author remember at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)