|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the author study in Chapter 10?
2. What does the author recall about the conditions of the person he remembers in Chapter 1?
(a) That he was poor.
(b) That he was a stable, reliable man.
(c) That he was rich.
(d) That he was in and out of mental hospitals during his childhood.
3. In Chapter 10, what was the author warned about if he was late again?
(a) He would be expelled.
(b) He would have to do pushups.
(c) He would have to take out the trash.
(d) He would be fired.
4. Where does the prologue take place?
(b) Ft. Lauderdale.
(c) New York.
5. What did the person who told the author he lost do to make Tobey lose the game in Chapter 6?
(a) Was not watching to validly say who won or lost.
(b) Blocked the finish line.
(c) Moved his rings aside.
(d) Did not time the race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jean plan to make money in Chapter 3?
2. Who was Ligget?
3. In Chapter 3, who said "I feel like I've been on this trip all my life"?
4. What does the prologue offer the reader?
5. Which of the following does the author NOT describe about the place he stayed at, in Chapter 4?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)