|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the author study in Chapter 10?
2. Where did the author go at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The lodge.
(b) The woods.
(c) The cabin.
(d) Another school.
3. What was the outcome of the author's trip he described in Chapter 14?
(a) It was so much fun.
(b) It was disappointing.
(c) He was stung by a jellyfish.
(d) He was stung by a bee.
4. What does the author describe grew between the pianist and Jean?
(a) A growing friendship.
(c) A loving relationship.
(d) A growing enmity.
5. What does the author say Dagmar was wearing at his school's recital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disrupted the author's surge of sexual energy on this particular day in Chapter 10?
2. Who accompanies the author at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What was significant about what the friend said who patronized him in Chapter 13?
4. Where did the author choose to sleep due to his fears about Southbury Training School, in Chapter 4?
5. What did the friend from school patronize the author about at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)