|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the author barely conscious of in Chapter 10?
(c) Writing an essay.
(d) Leaving the house.
2. What language did the author study in Chapter 10?
3. Who accompanies the author at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(c) Jean and his mom, Dagmar.
(d) Alison and Tobey.
4. In what season did Chapter 9 take place?
5. What were the author's two short-lived jobs in the visit he described in Chapter 14?
(a) Movie theater and waiter.
(b) Waiter and bowling alley.
(c) Waiter and cabana boy.
(d) Movie theater and bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the peak of the pianist and Jean's relationship occur?
2. What was the author habitually late for in Chapter 10?
3. When was the author confronted by a teacher at Southbury?
4. What was the name of the bitter pianist?
5. What disrupted the author's surge of sexual energy on this particular day in Chapter 10?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)