|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies the author at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(c) Alison and Tobey.
(d) Jean and his mom, Dagmar.
2. How old was the author in the trip he related back to in Chapter 14?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
3. How was the author treated by one of the teachers at Southbury?
(a) With loathing.
(b) With contempt.
(c) With adoration.
(d) With hostility.
4. What was the author awkwardly questioned about in Chapter 10?
(a) His dreams and ambitions in life.
(b) His sex life.
(c) His deepest secrets.
(d) His home life.
5. How did the author feel about their arrival in Chapter 4?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was scared.
(c) He was anxious.
(d) He dreaded it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did his mother reluctantly confirm to the author in Chapter 13?
2. What did the author relate to in Chapter 14?
3. Who did Alison have a complex relationship with in Chapter 16?
4. What happened in Chapters 9 and 10 that presented the component of disillusionment?
5. What did the author contemplate doing after the fruit stand failed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)