|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the pianist live in the author's mom's apartment?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
2. What did his mother reluctantly confirm to the author in Chapter 13?
(a) That he was going to juvenile jail.
(b) That his father had cancer and was dying from it.
(c) That they were moving again.
(d) That she was dying from cancer.
3. What was the name of the bitter pianist?
4. What did the author's mother do upon her return home in Chapter 13?
(a) Rid the apartment of its rank odor.
(b) Divorced Jean.
(c) Cleaned it.
(d) Rid the apartment of Nell.
5. When did the peak of the pianist and Jean's relationship occur?
(a) 4th of July.
(c) Chirstmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in Chapters 9 and 10 that presented the component of disillusionment?
2. How old was the author in the trip he related back to in Chapter 14?
3. On what day did the author get his job back in Chapter 15?
4. How did the author describe his coworker Jimmy?
5. Where did the author work in Chapter 15?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)