Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapters 7-8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the capital of Pakistan?
2. What does the word "taliban" mean in Arabic?
3. On what date did Sarfraz enter Azad Kashmir in Part 2: Chapter 8?
a) October 15, 2005.
b) June 8, 2003.
c) March 11, 2006.
d) August 28, 2002.
4. Who formed the The Central Asia Institute as an American non-profit organization along with Greg Mortenson?
a) Helmut Reinhardt.
b) Jean Hoerni.
c) Bill Gates.
d) Hiroshi Fujikawa.
5. What river is formed by the junction of the Vakhsh and Panj rivers?
a) Iftar River.
This section contains 1,173 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)