|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2: Chapter 10, Sarfraz underwent surgery for what?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Abscessed gall bladder and liver.
(d) Broken foot.
2. What profession does Greg Mortonson's wife hold?
(a) Physical trainer.
(b) Clinical psychologist.
3. What Bantu language did Greg Mortenson learn fluently as a child?
4. When did Mortenson make a scathing speech at the Pentagon?
5. What is the highest of civil awards and decorations given by the Government of Pakistan for the highest degree of service to the country and nation of Pakistan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the Hindko speaking community who belong to the Hazara region of Pakistan?
2. When Prince Charles of Britain and his wife visited the school at Patika, Chaudry did not mention whose help in the rebuilding of the schools?
3. What village council or meeting must take place whenever a major decision is to be made within or for the people of a village in Afghanistan?
4. What pass between northern Pakistan and the Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan is extremely remote and often closed off for six months or more during the winter due to heavy snows?
5. As CAI built a school in Baharak, who began moving into the Wakhan and negotiating contracts with villages there to begin building schools?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)