|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarfraz was pathological about avoiding letting anyone know what in Part 1: Chapter 5?
(a) Where his family lived.
(b) When his birthdays was.
(c) Where they were traveling.
(d) His true religion.
2. Azad Kashmir has an estimated population of how many?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 11 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 8 million.
3. Approximately how many casualties were there from the Kashmir earthquake?
4. When did the Iranian Revolution take place?
5. Where did Greg Mortenson first meet Sarfraz Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an international service-learning program sponsored by the Central Asia Institute that "helps educate American children about the world to show them they can make a difference one penny at a time"?
2. Where did Greg Mortenson earn a bachelor's degree in liberal studies and an associate's degree in nursing?
3. Faizabad is the provincial capital and largest city in what province?
4. In the spring of 2005, Mortenson returned to Afghanistan to visit the newly finished school located in _________.
5. In Part 1: Chapter 5, due to having just received a flood of donations, where was CAI able to agree to build a school to appease Sadhar?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)