1. What is the name of the book's author?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Dan Brown.
(c) John Williams.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
2. What is the name of the protagonist of the book?
(a) William Stoner.
(b) Ed Frye.
(c) Hollis Lomax.
(d) Gordon Finch.
3. What kind of setting did the protagonist grow up in?
(a) In the city.
(b) In a neighborhood.
(c) A farm.
(d) In a hotel.
4. What state is the protagonist from?
5. What is the name of the college the protagonist attended?
(a) University of Missouri.
(c) University of Mississippi.
(d) Harvard University.
6. What is the name of the city the protagonist's college is in?
(b) St. Paul.
7. What subject does the protagonist teach in college?
8. What kind of impression does the author note that the protagonist had on the memory of those who knew him?
This section contains 3,587 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)