|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hagar deliver the box labeled "Clara Shipley" to?
(a) Aunt Doll.
(c) Bram's daughter, Jess.
(d) Bram's daughter, Gladys.
2. What does Hagar fear about the nursing home?
(a) Once she is there, she will not be able to leave.
(b) The food will kill her.
(c) She will be forgotten.
(d) They won't have her favorite cable channel.
3. How did Jason Currie discipline his sons?
(a) With switches.
(b) With trips to the library.
(c) With harsh words.
(d) With a belt.
4. How is the Shipley house described?
(a) Gray, dirty, and smelly.
(b) Sparkling, vibrant, and beautiful.
(c) Old, unclean, and common.
(d) Usual, filthy, and infested.
5. Where does Hagar deliver her first son, Marvin?
(a) On Main Street.
(b) In a barn.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hagar feel about horses?
2. How did Hagar feel about John at his birth?
3. Who was Hagar's father?
4. Upon her arrival at Jess' house, with the box labeled "Clara Shipley", who does Hagar find talking to Jess?
5. How much older is Bram Shipley than Hagar?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)