|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hagar feel about horses?
(a) She liked paintings of them, and real ones.
(b) She didn't like paintings of them, nor real ones.
(c) She thought them tasty for a Sunday brunch.
(d) She liked paintings of them, but not real ones.
2. How much money did Hagar get from her father?
(b) No money, but she got the store.
3. In Chapter 4, why is Hagar at the doctor's office?
(a) For back pain.
(b) For stomach x-rays.
(c) For a cancer screening.
(d) For a lollipop.
4. What improvements did Bram make on the Shipley place?
(a) Wired the entire place for electricity.
(b) Fixed the leaky roof.
(d) An indoor pump.
5. Which of Hagar's brother's died in Chapter 1 and from what?
(a) Dan, scarlet fever.
(b) Matt, pneumonia.
(c) Dan, pneumonia.
(d) Matt, broken heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hagar feel about John at his birth?
2. How does Hagar say good-bye to her brother, Matt, when she leaves for boarding school?
3. Of what heritage are the Curries?
4. How does Hagar get to the hospital to deliver her second son, John?
5. How does Hagar feel about going to Silverthreads Nursing Home?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)