|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time past before Jason Currie visited his first grandson?
(a) Two days.
(b) He never did.
(c) One week.
(d) Five years.
2. What was the name of the horse Bram bought in Chapter 3?
(c) Charlie Bean.
3. What does Hagar want to do when she returns from boarding school?
(a) Become a fire inspector.
(b) Become a wife and mother.
(c) Become a school teacher.
(d) Become a minister.
4. What causes Hagar to cry on the bus ride home from Dr. Corby's office?
(a) She sits on a pin.
(b) She gets chewing gum stuck on her new shoes.
(c) A young woman offered Hagar her seat.
(d) The bus hits a bird.
5. What was Hagar allowed to take from her father's house after he died?
(a) Oaken armchair and rugs.
(b) Curtains and rugs.
(c) All of the china and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. At her visit to Silverthreads, Hagar is seated on the veranda for a cup of tea. What does she think the tea tastes like?
2. What is the Currie family war cry?
3. How did Bram Shipley spend his and Hagar's money?
4. How much older is Bram Shipley than Hagar?
5. Who is Doris' minister?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)