|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hagar refer to the house when her, Marvin, and Doris leave Silverthreads?
(a) As her, Marvin, and Doris' house equally.
(b) As John's house.
(c) As her house and no one elses.
(d) As Marvin and Doris' house.
2. How much money did Hagar get from her father?
(d) No money, but she got the store.
3. What is the name of the man Hagar thinks she recognizes at the small summer house?
(b) Charlie Bean.
(c) His name wasn't mentioned and he isn't who she thought he was.
4. What caused Hagar to never attend church again?
(a) Bram's loud comment, "Preach on! Preach on sinner!"
(b) Her father telling her she wasn't welcome anymore.
(c) The preacher's shoes didn't match his robes.
(d) Bram's loud comment, "Won't the saintly bastard ever shut his trap?"
5. Who did Jason Currie remarry after Hagar's mother died?
(a) Arlene Dreiser.
(b) Lottie Dreiser.
(c) Aunt Doll.
(d) He didn't remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Hagar's brother's died in Chapter 1 and from what?
2. What is Bram Shipley's reputation?
3. Who is Doris' minister?
4. Where does Hagar deliver her first son, Marvin?
5. What kept impinging on the cemetery plots?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)