|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stone angel?
(a) Small figurine Hagar keeps in her pocket.
(b) The Currie family moto.
(c) A cemetery monument that used to stand over the Hagar's mother's grave.
(d) Yard statue standing in Hagar's front yard.
2. How does Hagar feel about going to Silverthreads Nursing Home?
(a) She thinks the idea is premature.
(b) She is excited to go and be with people her own age.
(c) She doesn't want to go.
(d) She wants to take time to think about it.
3. How much older is Bram Shipley than Hagar?
(a) He is really younger than her.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. How much money did Hagar get from her father?
(c) No money, but she got the store.
5. What is the Currie family war cry?
(a) Last one in is a rotten egg!
(b) God is love!
(c) "Gainsay Who Dare!"
(d) All for one and one for all!
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hagar fill the glass and silver wine decanter with?
2. How does Hagar comment on Bram Shipley's dancing?
3. Who did Jason Currie remarry after Hagar's mother died?
4. What are Hagar's two hobbies?
5. How did Jason Currie discipline his sons?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)