|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stone angel?
(a) The Currie family moto.
(b) Small figurine Hagar keeps in her pocket.
(c) Yard statue standing in Hagar's front yard.
(d) A cemetery monument that used to stand over the Hagar's mother's grave.
2. What is the Currie family war cry?
(a) God is love!
(b) Last one in is a rotten egg!
(c) "Gainsay Who Dare!"
(d) All for one and one for all!
3. How much time past before Jason Currie visited his first grandson?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Five years.
(d) He never did.
4. How is the Shipley house described?
(a) Sparkling, vibrant, and beautiful.
(b) Gray, dirty, and smelly.
(c) Usual, filthy, and infested.
(d) Old, unclean, and common.
5. What did Hagar fill the glass and silver wine decanter with?
(c) Chokecherry wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Bram Shipley than Hagar?
2. How much money did Hagar get from her father?
3. What does Hagar think about her son Marvin and his wife Doris?
4. What does Hagar's father value?
5. How does Hagar know her father is pleased with her?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)