|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jason Currie discipline his sons?
(a) With harsh words.
(b) With switches.
(c) With trips to the library.
(d) With a belt.
2. Who were Hagar's brothers?
(a) Matt and Marvin.
(b) John and Telford.
(c) Marvin and Dan.
(d) Matt and Dan.
3. How much older is Bram Shipley than Hagar?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) He is really younger than her.
4. Who was Hagar's father?
(a) Jason Currie, a Scottish merchant who ran the town's store.
(b) Jason Shipley, a farmer.
(c) Matt Currie, a financial advisor.
(d) Jason Currie, an Irish merchant who ran the town's store.
5. Which of Hagar's brother's died in Chapter 1 and from what?
(a) Dan, pneumonia.
(b) Matt, broken heart.
(c) Matt, pneumonia.
(d) Dan, scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the stone angel supposed to do?
2. Who did Jason Currie remarry after Hagar's mother died?
3. What does Hagar's father value?
4. What is the Currie family war cry?
5. What kind of house did the Currie's own?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)