|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hagar respond when Mrs. Steiner says she hope to see Hagar again?
(a) She says she won't come back to the horrible place.
(b) She denies she'll every come back.
(c) She smiles politely and nods her head.
(d) She says she can't wait and hopes they become best of friends.
2. What caused Hagar to never attend church again?
(a) Her father telling her she wasn't welcome anymore.
(b) Bram's loud comment, "Preach on! Preach on sinner!"
(c) Bram's loud comment, "Won't the saintly bastard ever shut his trap?"
(d) The preacher's shoes didn't match his robes.
3. How does Hagar comment on Bram Shipley's dancing?
(a) He has two left feet.
(b) He scoots his boots nicely.
(c) He dances like a prince.
(d) He is light on his feet.
4. How did Bram Shipley spend his and Hagar's money?
(a) On dancing siamese cats to sell to the circus.
(b) On a successful beehive.
(c) On dairy cows to sell milk.
(d) On schemes that did not make any money.
5. How does Hagar refer to the house when her, Marvin, and Doris leave Silverthreads?
(a) As John's house.
(b) As Marvin and Doris' house.
(c) As her, Marvin, and Doris' house equally.
(d) As her house and no one elses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Shipley house described?
2. What does Hagar's father value?
3. How much money did Hagar get from her father?
4. What is the Currie family war cry?
5. Who was Hagar's father?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)