|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zedd and Addie decide to do in Chapter 35?
(a) Go to the Wizard's Keep.
(b) Find Kahlan.
(c) Find Richard.
(d) Find a healer.
2. What are the two types of people who have difficulty crossing the Valley of the Lost?
(a) Those from the Southern Continent.
(b) Those with no magic or too much magic.
(c) Those who are from across the barrier.
(d) Those whose ancestors left the valley.
3. Why has Zedd gone to Addie's house?
(a) To heal her hands.
(b) To find out where Kahlan and Richard have gone.
(c) To get her to help him.
(d) To kill her.
4. Where does Addie live?
(a) On the Southern Continent.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the Midlands.
(d) In Aydindril.
5. Why did Rachel go over to her father Chase?
(a) To tell him to pull out his weapon.
(b) She's ready to go home.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) She is thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jebra say about Richard's character?
2. How do the two towers trap people in the Valley of the Lost?
3. What should one do when faced with the type of creature attacking Zedd and Chase?
4. What does Verna think Richard needs to learn?
5. What is a skirn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard do and what does Kahlan do when the last sister comes and offers Richard the collar?
2. What do Zedd and Chase do about the screeling?
3. What does Shota tell Richard about himself?
4. What does Richard see when trying to focus on the magic lesson Verna is giving him? What does he tell Verna about it?
5. Where are Chase and Rachel while Richard is crossing the valley?
6. Where are several sisters discussing Richard and what do they decide?
7. What is causing Zedd and Addie a problem, what does Zedd try to do about it and what happens when he does?
8. What does Zedd and Addie decide they must do about their problem?
9. Who arrives at the Mud People and what do they intend to do? How do the Mud People feel about the two people?
10. What does Zedd tell his two companions to do about the screeling?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)