|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was haunted by Daisy's birth until they died, according to chapter 7?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) The paper boy.
(d) The peddler.
2. Daisy finds solace in her what?
(a) Badminton playing.
3. Who does Joan think her mother is angry at?
(a) The editor.
(b) The person who took over the column.
4. Which one of Daisy's children is the middle child?
(d) There is no middle child because Daisy has an even number of children.
5. Daisy leaves the telling of this chapter with the notion that this time of what could go on for some time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Daisy's mother grow up?
2. What does Daisy's mother enjoy most of all?
3. What is the title of chapter 7?
4. What is Mrs. Flett's son's name?
5. During the honeymoon, Harold is tossing what in the street to some children?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)