|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toni accuse Jess of doing?
(a) Dating a man.
(b) Stealing her cigarettes.
(c) Having an affair with Betty.
(d) Wrecking her cycle.
2. To whom does Jess lose her butch virginity?
3. Which of the following does NOT happen to Jess at the football field?
(a) She calls her mother.
(b) She is verbally assaulted.
(c) She is trapped.
(d) She is gang raped.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Rocco?
(a) She is passing as a man in public.
(b) She has flowing blonde hair.
(c) She has had her breasts removed.
(d) She is taking male hormones.
5. Who is the chief shop steward who makes promises to Jess?
6. Who is the black man at the factory who may be passed over for a better job?
7. After Theresa is fired at the cannery, where does Jess see her again?
(b) Olive Garden.
8. Who is the main character in STONE BUTCH BLUES?
(a) Jane Goldberg.
(b) Jess Goldenblatt.
(c) Jamie Goldberg.
(d) Jess Goldberg.
9. What is the name of the nightclub where Milli works?
(a) Pink Pussy Kat Club.
(b) The Pink Flamingo.
(c) The Neon Rainbow.
(d) Lucky's Nite Club.
10. Why does Theresa kick the cannery superintendent in the shins?
(a) For kissing her.
(b) For whistling at her.
(c) For firing her.
(d) For trying to grab her breasts.
11. Who is Butch Al's femme?
12. Who does Jess want to be like when she grows up?
(a) Butch Sondra.
(b) Butch Al.
(d) Her mother.
13. Where does Jess run after being busted for smoking in the girls' room?
(a) The football field.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The choir room.
14. With what cause does Theresa become involved?
(a) Universal healthcare.
(b) Save the whales.
(d) Tax reform.
15. Who is the butch legend that Jess sees at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jess meet Barbara?
2. What does Jess offer Milli?
3. What decision does Jess finally make?
4. Where is Jess working at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. Why did the police typically raid gay bars?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)