1. Who is the main character in STONE BUTCH BLUES?
2. A lesbian who dresses and behaves like a traditional man is called ___________________.
a stone butch lesbian.
3. Who is Jess' long-lost lover?
4. When did Jess start going to gay bars?
In the early 1960s.
5. A lesbian who acts in a traditionally feminine way is called _________________.
6. Gay men who dress like women are called _________________.
7. In what time period does STONE BUTCH BLUES take place?
8. What is common at the gay bars?
9. Who takes care of Jess after police raids?
This section contains 3,802 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)