|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A lesbian who dresses and behaves like a traditional man is called ___________________.
(a) a transsexual.
(d) a stone butch lesbian.
2. What does Jess put her clothes in when she leaves home?
(c) Cardboard box.
3. Who is the teacher who busts the girls' room to catch smokers?
(a) Mrs. Antoinette.
(b) Mrs. Arnett.
(c) Mrs. Anthony.
(d) Mrs. Avery.
4. How is the factory best characterized in the story?
5. What is Jess' religious affiliation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people in society normally label lesbians, gays, and transsexuals?
2. What does Angie think happens to a person who hangs out at bars too much?
3. Who is the main character in STONE BUTCH BLUES?
4. How many articles of clothing associated with his or her biological sex did a cross-dresser have to wear in order to avoid arrest?
5. Why did the police typically raid gay bars?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)