|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Jess to work up the courage to go to Tifka's?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) She never goes.
(c) A year.
(d) A couple days.
2. What would happen if gays were to fight back against the police during beatings?
(a) They would get beaten even worse.
(b) They would be denied meetings with their lawyers.
(c) They would be denied a phone call.
(d) They would be sent to solitary confinement.
3. Which of the following does Jess NOT do while at the mental hospital?
(a) Take pills.
(b) Slit her wrists.
(c) Make trivets.
(d) Make moccasins.
4. Butch Al has the masculine clothes, strength of form, and ________________ that Jess dreams about having.
(a) aura of command.
5. What is Jess called for the first time while working at the print shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does management try to avoid at all costs?
2. Who is Jess' long-lost lover?
3. How many articles of clothing associated with his or her biological sex did a cross-dresser have to wear in order to avoid arrest?
4. In what time period does STONE BUTCH BLUES take place?
5. Where does Jess try to sleep on the first night on her own?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)