|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jess start going to gay bars?
(a) In the 1990s.
(b) In the mid 1950s.
(c) In the 1970s.
(d) In the early 1960s.
2. What is Jess' religious affiliation?
3. At the football field, Jess is verbally assaulted with anti-Semitic and ____________ taunts.
(d) anti-red hair.
4. In what time period does STONE BUTCH BLUES take place?
5. Which of the following does Jess NOT do while at the mental hospital?
(a) Make trivets.
(b) Make moccasins.
(c) Take pills.
(d) Slit her wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jess when her parents see her dressed in her father's suit and tie?
2. What does Toni do in retaliation to Jess?
3. What lie does Jess tell in order to get out of the mental hospital?
4. What is the name of the bar where Jess goes after being kicked out of the bus station?
5. Who does Jess want to be like when she grows up?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)