|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angie says that a butch does not always have to be _________.
2. Which of the following does NOT happen to Jess at the football field?
(a) She is verbally assaulted.
(b) She is gang raped.
(c) She is trapped.
(d) She calls her mother.
3. Who takes care of Jess after police raids?
4. What does Toni do in retaliation to Jess?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Kicks her out of her house.
(c) Shreds her clothes.
(d) Throws a drink on her.
5. What does Jess find it hard to do after spending the summer with her friends at Tifka's?
(a) Stop writing letters to her new friends.
(b) Cutting class to drive to Tifka's.
(c) Cut down on the long distance calls.
(d) Be a "normal" high school girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jess called for the first time while working at the print shop?
2. Why could homosexuals and cross-dressers not file a complaint of police brutality?
3. What is the name of the bar where Jess goes after being kicked out of the bus station?
4. Who is the teacher who busts the girls' room to catch smokers?
5. What did people in society normally label lesbians, gays, and transsexuals?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)