|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many articles of clothing associated with his or her biological sex did a cross-dresser have to wear in order to avoid arrest?
2. Where is Jess working in Chapter 12?
(a) A bowling alley.
(b) A glass factory.
(c) A telephone company.
(d) A cannery.
3. Why did the police typically raid gay bars?
(a) To arrest and collect bail money.
(b) To stop drug trafficking rings.
(c) To look for illegal aliens.
(d) To search for underage people.
4. What jewels are on the ring that Jess gives to Theresa?
(a) Diamond and rubies.
(c) Diamond and sapphires.
5. Who is the butch legend that Jess sees at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Angie says that a butch does not always have to be _________.
2. After Theresa is fired at the cannery, where does Jess see her again?
3. When does Jess realize that the male hormone treatments are working?
4. How is Jess treated at the doctor's office where she has her breast reduction surgery?
5. Who is Butch Al's femme?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)