|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The workers engage in _____________ to prove that the factory has only rented their hands, not their minds.
2. Why does Theresa not want Jess to take male hormones?
(a) She has heard about bad side effects.
(b) She thinks it would be too expensive.
(c) She loves Jess as a woman too.
(d) She thinks it would be too time consuming.
3. What does Jess put on the mantle in her apartment?
(a) A stack of books.
(b) Geisha girl figurines.
(d) A china kitten.
4. Where is Jess working at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A factory.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A museum.
(d) A bar.
5. What major life change is Jess considering in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Taking male hormones.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Going to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does management try to avoid at all costs?
2. What do Muriel, Yvonne and some of the other women NOT bring to Jess after she is terminated?
3. With what cause does Theresa become involved?
4. How is the factory best characterized in the story?
5. What does Theresa ask Jess to do at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)