|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the factory best characterized in the story?
2. Where does Jess do laundry?
(a) Greyhound Bus Station.
(b) The YMCA.
(c) Amtrak Terminal.
(d) Grand Central Station.
3. What decision does Jess finally make?
(a) She will remain the way she is to keep Theresa.
(b) She is going to have a sex change operation.
(c) She can no longer live as a masculine woman.
(d) She is going to move back home.
4. How does Theresa feel about Jess' taking male hormones?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She is ecstatic.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is happy.
5. What does Jess put on the mantle in her apartment?
(a) Geisha girl figurines.
(b) A stack of books.
(d) A china kitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jess been doing with some other women at the factory prior to her termination?
2. What does management try to avoid at all costs?
3. The workers engage in _____________ to prove that the factory has only rented their hands, not their minds.
4. Where does Jess spend her first night in New York City?
5. With what cause does Theresa become involved?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)