|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Annie accompany to the police department where he made a full confession, as described in Session 24?
2. In Session 21, Annie describes waking in the hospital to find who sitting at the end of her bed?
3. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she brought pictures of whom?
4. What did Annie do immediately after killing her abductor?
5. What does Annie say the officer from Clayton Falls asked her to look at again even though she had gotten frustrated with them before in Session 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to the special session Annie has with her psychiatrist in Session 23?
2. What conversation with Luke does Annie describe to her therapist in Session 18?
3. What led to each of Annie's mother's marriages, as described in Session 26?
4. What led to Annie's release from the hospital, as described in Session 21? What happened when Annie left?
5. What did Annie learn from her mother about her relationship with Dwight, as described in Session 26?
6. Where did Annie stay after her first day of questioning with the police, as described in Session 20? How does she describe this time?
7. How does Annie describe her time in the hospital in Session 21? What did the police tell Annie about her case?
8. Why did Annie go to talk to Gary, as described in Session 24? What did she discover from him?
9. What did Wayne confess to Annie, as she relates in Session 24?
10. What does Annie relate about her conversation with her mother over dinner in Session 23?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the character of Lorraine in the narrative. How does Annie describe her relationship with her mother?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss the emotional and physical status of Annie in her seventh month of captivity. How has her character changed during the abduction?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Aunt Val in the narrative. What relationship does Annie describe between Lorraine and Aunt Val?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)