|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got the police involved after the discovery of Annie's abduction?
2. In Session 15, Annie tells her psychiatrist the reason that she sought therapy again was because she saw an infant in the store late one night and briefly thought about what?
(a) Kidnapping it.
(b) Killing it.
(c) Kissing it.
(d) Breast-feeding it.
3. In Session 26, Annie describes having talked to Christina only to learn that Christina did what as soon as she learned Annie was one of the other Realtors in the running for the condo deal?
(a) Had Annie fired.
(b) Slept with their boss.
(c) Worked twice as hard.
(d) Backed out.
4. Where was Annie taken to spend the night with the cop from Clayton Falls, as described in Session 20?
(a) The cabin.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A women's shelter.
(d) A hotel.
5. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cousin of Annie's does she say had lost her Realtor's license for a short time, possibly leading to a motive for kidnapping?
2. Annie's twenty-second visit to her psychiatrist is what?
3. In Session 17, Annie tells the psychiatrist how Luke came by to do what recently?
4. In Session 19, Annie relates to her psychiatrist how she called Christina and suggested she wanted to do what?
5. What assisted Annie in escaping her second abductor in Session 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie believe her Aunt Val might be responsible for her abduction in some way, as described in Session 24?
2. What led to the special session Annie has with her psychiatrist in Session 23?
3. What evidence does Gary relate to Annie regarding her mother, as described in Session 24?
4. How does Annie describe her time in the hospital in Session 21? What did the police tell Annie about her case?
5. What police were called in by the small-town cops to work with Annie, as described in Session 20? How are they described?
6. What setback does Annie describe in her emotional progress in Session 17? What led to the setback?
7. What led to each of Annie's mother's marriages, as described in Session 26?
8. How does Annie describe the police officers she first encountered after her escape in Session 19?
9. What interaction with Christina does Annie describe in Session 19?
10. What obstacles led to Annie's mother's eventual arrest and conviction, as described in Session 26?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)