|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the car accident that killed Annie's father and sister?
(a) A drunk driver.
(b) A foggy night.
(c) An animal in the road.
(d) Snow covered roads.
2. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she tried to convince Annie to agree to what?
(a) Watch her house for the weekend.
(b) A movie deal.
(c) Move somewhere else.
(d) Date a friends son.
3. Who came to pick up Annie when she was released from the hospital after her abduction?
(a) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
4. In Session 24, Annie tells her therapist that Gary told her he believes who came to visit Annie's abductor while he was staying at a nearby hotel?
5. Annie's psychiatrist asks her to make a list of all of the people who what in Session 17?
(a) She wishes were dead.
(b) Have made her sad in the past.
(c) Have angered her in the past.
(d) Might want to hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Session 18, Annie tells the psychiatrist that after she killed the abductor and moved his body, she did what?
2. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her how Christina was her competition for what?
3. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
4. What did Annie do during the conversation with her mother in jail, as described in Session 26?
5. In Session 15, Annie describes how her mother belittled Annie's grief over what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie relate about her conversation with her mother over dinner in Session 23?
2. What does Annie say led to her second attempt at therapy in Session 15?
3. What setback does Annie describe in her emotional progress in Session 17? What led to the setback?
4. How did Annie kill her abductor? What did she do immediately afterward?
5. What police were called in by the small-town cops to work with Annie, as described in Session 20? How are they described?
6. What did Wayne confess to Annie, as she relates in Session 24?
7. Why does Annie arrive for an unscheduled visit with her psychiatrist in Session 22?
8. Why did Annie go to talk to Gary, as described in Session 24? What did she discover from him?
9. Why does Annie believe her Aunt Val might be responsible for her abduction in some way, as described in Session 24?
10. What interaction with Christina does Annie describe in Session 19?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)