|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Luke not immediately look for Annie on the day she disappeared?
(a) She had been late many times before.
(b) He was angry that Annie did not show up for dinner.
(c) He thought their relationship was over.
(d) He had car trouble.
2. In Session 18, Annie tells the psychiatrist that after she killed the abductor and moved his body, she did what?
(a) Set the corpse on fire.
(b) Ran as fast as she could.
(c) Rummaged throught the cabin.
(d) Rested in bed.
3. Where does Christina visit Annie in the end of the novel?
(a) A hospital.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Art school.
4. Annie describes in Session 16 how one afternoon, her abductor asked Annie to help him stack what outside?
5. Annie's mother planned what which led to Dwight's first stint in prison?
(a) A car theft.
(b) A wire fraud scheme.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) A murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's abductor changed the deal with Annie's mother and never returned Annie, causing the media to do what?
2. In Session 19, Annie relates to her psychiatrist how she called Christina and suggested she wanted to do what?
3. What did Christina bring to Annie's house to help convince her to be comfortable in it, as described in Session 19?
4. For whom has Annie recently agreed to do some bookkeeping in Session 17?
5. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her how Christina was her competition for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Annie kill her abductor? What did she do immediately afterward?
2. How did Annie end the conversation with her mother described in Session 26? What does Annie relate about Christina in this session?
3. What did Annie's mother admit during her interrogation, as related by Annie in Session 25?
4. Why does Annie arrive for an unscheduled visit with her psychiatrist in Session 22?
5. How does Annie describe the police officers she first encountered after her escape in Session 19?
6. What did Annie discover in making a list requested by her psychiatrist, as described in Session 18?
7. What setback does Annie describe in her emotional progress in Session 17? What led to the setback?
8. Why does Annie believe her Aunt Val might be responsible for her abduction in some way, as described in Session 24?
9. What obstacles led to Annie's mother's eventual arrest and conviction, as described in Session 26?
10. What evidence does Gary relate to Annie regarding her mother, as described in Session 24?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)