|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorraine's stepbrother was in prison at the same time as whom?
(b) The Freak.
(d) "Ben the Butcher".
2. Annie's mother stole Annie's father from whom?
3. Annie searched all over for her child's body, searching the grounds and the river, finally looking where?
(a) The barn.
(b) The van.
(c) The garden.
(d) The shed.
4. In Session 26, Annie describes having talked to Christina only to learn that Christina did what as soon as she learned Annie was one of the other Realtors in the running for the condo deal?
(a) Backed out.
(b) Had Annie fired.
(c) Worked twice as hard.
(d) Slept with their boss.
5. In Session 23, Annie remembered where the photo that did not fit with the rest of the abductor's photos of her had come from, which was where?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Christina's house.
(d) Luke's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to pick up Annie when she was released from the hospital after her abduction?
2. In Session 25, Annie tells her psychiatrist how she watched while who interviewed her mother about the kidnapping?
3. During her interview with the police, Annie's mother confessed to paying who to kidnap her daughter?
4. After killing her abductor, Annie searched the woods and found what, which he had used in abducting her?
5. In Session 26, Annie describes having told Christina that she planned to sell her house and do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interaction with Christina does Annie describe in Session 19?
2. What did Christina accuse Annie of when she decided to go to art school, as described in Session 26? How does this interaction end?
3. What police were called in by the small-town cops to work with Annie, as described in Session 20? How are they described?
4. What did Annie's mother admit during her interrogation, as related by Annie in Session 25?
5. How did Annie kill her abductor? What did she do immediately afterward?
6. What argument does Annie describe with her mother in Session 15?
7. How does Annie describe the police officers she first encountered after her escape in Session 19?
8. How did Annie end the conversation with her mother described in Session 26? What does Annie relate about Christina in this session?
9. What does Annie say led to her second attempt at therapy in Session 15?
10. What did Wayne confess to Annie, as she relates in Session 24?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)