|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Annie taken to spend the night with the cop from Clayton Falls, as described in Session 20?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The cabin.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A women's shelter.
2. During her interview with the police, Annie's mother confessed to hiding the fact that she hired a kidnapper from the police out of fear of what?
(a) What the loan shark might do to her or her husband.
(b) The news jumping on the story.
(c) Having to go to jail.
(d) Her daughter finding out.
3. In Session 20, Annie says that the small town cops she went to after escaping her abduction called in cops from where?
(a) Clayton Falls.
4. What is the real name of the man who kidnapped Annie?
(a) Robert Ford.
(b) John Stoneman.
(c) Simon Rousseau.
(d) Edward LaFayette.
5. What did Christina bring to Annie's house to help convince her to be comfortable in it, as described in Session 19?
(d) Wood stain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie describes in Session 16 how one afternoon, her abductor asked Annie to help him stack what outside?
2. In Session 26, Annie describes having talked to Christina only to learn that Christina did what as soon as she learned Annie was one of the other Realtors in the running for the condo deal?
3. Lorraine's stepbrother was in prison at the same time as whom?
4. What does Annie say happened while she was out running one morning recently in Session 17?
5. What assisted Annie in escaping her second abductor in Session 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie describe the police officers she first encountered after her escape in Session 19?
2. What did Annie learn from her mother about her relationship with Dwight, as described in Session 26?
3. What did Annie's mother admit during her interrogation, as related by Annie in Session 25?
4. What does Annie relate about the burglar in her neighborhood in Session 19?
5. What obstacles led to Annie's mother's eventual arrest and conviction, as described in Session 26?
6. Why does Annie believe her Aunt Val might be responsible for her abduction in some way, as described in Session 24?
7. What did Annie discover in making a list requested by her psychiatrist, as described in Session 18?
8. What did Annie's abductor tell her before she killed him, as described in Session 16? What activity were they doing?
9. What police were called in by the small-town cops to work with Annie, as described in Session 20? How are they described?
10. Where did Annie stay after her first day of questioning with the police, as described in Session 20? How does she describe this time?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)